Brentley 21

Brentley Pov

I made it to church st and noticed 12 had the block, blocked off. My only option is to head back on baseline and hit the 15 but I'm going out of my way.

"Aye Dough 12 got the block on lock"

"Boss turn around now and go to ya BM house but not your house. They got a corner boy he new and singing like a bird."

Fuck mane I hate snitching ass niggas.  "I gotcha but hit me up later. " "Gotcha boss."

All I could do is go to my parents restaurant cause I can't have them show up to my babymoms place or mine.

After grabbing some food I went to Cam crib to see what's up. This nigga here is a trip.

"Nigga if you don't have any of your mom's buttermilk biscuits, you can't come in. "

"Fuck outta here but what's up ? How ya ...... girl ?" I only paused cause I seen this nigga got as-bro in his den chilling.

"We ok,  I mean she mad and shit but that's nothing new. "

"True but I see as-bro here "

"Really bruh ? Really ? His name is Chad. " I placed my food on the table but not my peach cobbler.

"Coo but let me holla atcha in ya room." He walked away to his room and I followed. He opened then let me go in first. I closed the lid to my cobbler and questioned myself on wether or not I was going to ask him this.

"What's good Brent?"

"We fam straight up but I just want to know if you fucking as-Chad ?" His eyed were wide.

............................

Keyon Pov

Before I could walk through the door of my accounting class I was snatched back. I was more than mad.

"It's rude to walk away from someone when there talking to you !"

"Aye check this, chill on that homo shit or whatever you gotta going on in your mind. Don't try me mane, you just might end up missing." I said as I pushed Raul off me. I guess my inner Brent came out.

In class all I could think about was the opening season of my college basketball career. I'm excited and nervous I don't want this to mess up my relationship with my kids.

My dad told me ' Do what u have to do now while the kids young so when they get older you've accomplished what you needed to, it's a better life for them'. I've learned to accept that and keep it moving.

It's 3:30pm I'm in the gym with my teammates running drills and the game starts at 6pm. I'm counting on my dad and Brentley to show up. I know they have their own lives but still.

Coach told us to take 10 and he brought two players to his office. I went to check my phone and I couldn't believe what I saw.

..............................

Brentley Pov

"So you fucking the nigga or not ?" He didn't answer so I just sat in the chair that's at his computer desk.

After a few minutes he wanted to talk." Yo Brent let me keep it a buck with you. I met you like 8 years ago and I ain't never look at a nigga like that til I seen you.  But I knew not to fuck with you on that level so I met Chad maybe a year later or less. He straight up to me his feelings and we been kicking it every since."

I just shook my head at him.

"It's coo if you don't wanna fuck with me no more I just told you what you asked me. "

"Bruh we family ion care about that shit I just asked a question.  So where's ya girl ?"

"It's don't have one. I been with Chad for like 5 years now. Yeah I fucked a few hoes but that was with his permission and him being there. We ran trains together. "

"Wow I guess you never know huh ?"

"Guess not but I know you ass better had bought me some food."

"Yeah I -" We were cut off by gun shots. We both pulled out or guns and ran towards the living room. I seen three niggas in masks. I popped one in the head.

I was about to run until I was knocked down with something hard, I look up to see it was the nigga gun.

I backed up and tried to get up until he tried to grab me I shot him in the stomach and he fell on me. I got up but my leg was hurting from his big ass falling on me.

I heard Cam yelling "Bae you ok ? You gotta wake up bae, you have to man. "

I seen Cam sitting down with Chad head in his lap with two gun shots to his chest and a gun in his hand.

The third guy was crawling over I guess Cam shot him and he made the table move that's the only way I heard him and we both aimed and shot one another.

He shot me in my collarbone and it hurts like a bitch, I shot him in the face. "Aye Cam grab em and let's go."

I closed the back door to my car where Cam was holding Chad. I feel like shit like I brought this to they house but then again it's really one of out trap houses Cam just live in it.

After about 5 minutes into the drive I was in clear view of the hospital and this is the first time we stopped at a red light since driving here and I decided to run it but Why'd I do that.  At the same time the city bus was coming and it ran right into us.

All I could hear was yelling from Cam and everything else went dark.

I'm in this dark room but I seen some sort of light then I see Z'Maya,  then Breon and last Keyon.

.............................

Keyon Pov

I don't need this especially not right now.

Wink: bro you gotta get to UCLA hospital Brent got shot.

I grabbed my stuff and ran to my car.

"Marshall get back here " I heard the coach yell but my mind and heart kept me going to my car. Fuck  Brentley.

Thanks for the support, comments, votes and reads. I really appreciate all of the support. I will be taking a slight break from writing only because I have a semester left of school and I'll have my masters degree congrats to me. But i will be reading when I get the chance my fellow writers understand. Spring class of 2016  USC Trojans.