Brentley 3

Keyon Pov

I got to cash house about 20 mins ago but im still in the car contemplating on going in. I mean it's like Brent and I keep it a hunnid with each other. I know he fucking hoes and he knows I'm doing the same but as far as I know he hasn't fucked another nigga. Me on the other hand I've been slick fucking cash for about two months but he only fucked me once and that's cause I was drunk. I've been stress free since last week after we won states for the 5th time in a row. I'm about to release a good nut.

It's crazy tho I met cash through my boy Q he work for cash. Yes cash is a drug dealer a big one st that and that's his real name he a twin and his twin sister name is kashae. But like most big drug dealers thru have street names and his is Santiago.

I'm not sure how Brent would react to this situation and I'm sure as hell not trying to find out.

After another minute I got out and walked to the door before I could knock he opened the door.

"Damn bruh you good ? Thought you were second guessing coming inside."

"Too keep it a buck bruh I was."

"We niggas just give it to me straight I won't bitch about it."

"Naw its crazy though cause I still wanna fuck with you but I hate the fact that I'm cheating on my girl." He doesn't know I'm in a relationship with a nigga.

"True but what she don't know won't hurt her."

"Yeah but this really the last time we gone do this."

"Coo with me."

So I finally walked in the house he closed the door, I started walking to his room but he ran up on me and grabbed me.

"Key bruh you said this the last time right ?"

"Yeah cash"

"Coo, so I want it in the game room and then the bed."

"Shit music to my ears, ayo I forgot my condoms."

"Gotcha bruh."

We went to the game room and he had a lighter, three blunts, a bottle of Bacardi and a box of condoms on the pool table.

"Cash bruh you ain't playing no games bruh, how bout this ima fuck you on the pool table and I wanna lay on my back on the pool table while you ride."

"Shit that's the deal then key."

I grabbed a blunt and a lighter and lit it up and sat on the pool table he came over to me and took my shirt off.

"Oh yeah, I ain't with that kissing shit either we just fucking."

"Coo bruh but I am going to kiss on yo neck and shit."

"Ion mind just no lip."

He nodded and rubbed my dick through my gym shorts. He already know that shit don't get me hard at all. I hit the blunt and blew the smoke in the air and then he asked to do a shot gun.

Afterwards he pulled me up to stand up and pulled my gym shorts and boxers down. He pushed me back on the pool table indicating me to sit back down.

He pulled my shoes off and my pants all the way off. He started giving me head and I reached to grab the liquor bottle and noticed it ain't no cups around.

"Cups bruh" I said, he pointed behind me and they was there I poured us both two shots and we were good. He started back giving me head and it was amazing.