Brentley 24

If your confused about anything go back and read the other chapters again. Not being rude or anything but it's okay to read and look back on previous chapters before leaving irrelevant comments or messages. If you don't like the story, simply stop reading. If this I don't apply to you then disregard.

I don't lose sleep over anyone. I'm grown I have a career and family to take care of,  wattpad isn't my life. So I'll update when possible. And for you,  yeah you leaving a comment but not voting don't waste your time, it takes less than 3 seconds to vote but you can't do that but you can type a comment, chyle I can't be bothered by the foolery.  I'd rather you not read my book at all.

No shade tho, carry on !

Brentley Pov

"We got a pulse " thank God. My body jerked and it was painful almost unexplainable.

My eyes opened and I got like a 5 second glimpse before they shut again. My eyelids are heavy. Wayminute did I just have an outer body experience.

My body is so tired and I just want to sleep for days, maybe a week but I need to get up for my princess.

I was almost pronounced dead but the man above said otherwise.

It's like I hear and feel everything being done to me, test runs, vital checks and much more. As far as I heard everything checked out fine.

..................

Keyon Pov

As I sat sat in the car my argument with Yes replayed.

I got out my car because Ron called saying that Brentley was up. I know I'm pressed for time but I have to see him in just have to.

I made my way back in the hospital and to the room number Ron gave me. I knew I should have stayed and listened to the news the doctor gave but I couldn't take the heartache if it was the worst.

Getting off the elevator the man walked passed me scrunching up his nose. I told yall  I get gasy when I'm nervous. He'll live.

Brents parents were walking out when I turned the corner.  His mom had an unreadable expression but his dad told me they were leaving and coming back later.

I nodded and walked in,  Brentley wasn't in bed but Ron was sitting down.

"Good your here, ya boy tripping,  I gotta go tell his stubborn ass I'll be back later. "

"Iight Ron, stay up " we dapped each other up and he left.

I swear time was pissing me off because it seemed like it'll be forever before Brentley comes back to the room.

I heard a door open but his room door is already open. I looked up from my phone and uncontrollable  shaking hands and legs.  I seen him coming out the restroom. He looked over at me and sighed.

He went to his bed. We had a 3 min staring contest until I broke the silence.  I got up and went to his beside.

"Brentley I'm so damn happy your alright. I started to think the worst. I have to go but I promise I'll be back after my game "

"And you are? " His facial expression was plain but I couldn't see my own facial expression but I know it was more than shocked.

I didn't know how to respond but to simply walk away. I may sound like a lil bitch but tears threatened to leave my eyes and I fought it.