Keyon 26

Brentley Pov

"B when you gone start driving again. Gotta nigga chauffeuring you around and shit. Ion get paid for this nigga, hire a bitch to do it.... Shit next time you call I ain't answering. " Dough said with his bitch ass.

"The next time you suppose to get paid I ain't paying you. Yo fatass don't have a girl or any kids so you do what I want when I want. "

"Damn you ain't have to go on on me like that I was just playing. B you know I got you. "

I just nodded and we're close to my house but I told him to keep going to the place. This may be a lil predictable but mane I heard ol girl I messed with is pregnant. I'm bout ready to cut my dick off mane. I don't want anymore kids especially not two baby mommas.

Keyons going to find out sooner than later mane I'm just fucked. She almost 5 months so the time does add up and she told me I took her virginity.

"Nigga we here !" Dough yelled in my ear, guess that daydream got me in another world.

"Chill Dough, felt like yo fatass was trying to kiss me."

"Nah bruh I'll leave you to eating ass and fucking niggas, I love pussy to much."

"Nigga yo nonexistent dick having ass probably a virgin."

"Fuck outta here nigga, I may not be a hoe like the rest of yall but I'm not a virgin."

"Yo dick little that's why."

"Nigga my dick ain't small I would pull it out but I don't want you to get jealous or try to suck it."

"Pull it out then. " he started unbuckling his pants "Dough bruh I'm just playing with yo gay ass"

"Niggas ain't want to be embarrassed but I was just joking bruh."

"Ok fruitcake "

We got out the car laughing and made it to the front desk.

"Morning gentlemen who are you here to see? "

"Steele, uh , Chad Steele "

"Ok you guys know where your going right ? " she asked as she gave us visitors passes, with a flirty smile.

"We do and he's gay but thanks " Dough said trying to be funny as we walked away. We made it to the elevator I was going to leave it alone but his hefty bag ass still laughing.

"Yo build a bear workshop looking ass think you funny, yo big ass should go see about some weight loss surgery. " he laughed as we got off the elevator

"Chill bruh I'm done. " we walked the long hallway to Chads room. I know he's doing better but I can't help but feel guilty that's why I made sure to pay for anything his insurance didn't cover.

We walked in as Cam is feeding Chad.

"Niggas, what's good ?" I yelled walking in.

"Sup yall boys " Dough big back ass said.

"Sup yall " Cam said

"Living mane can't thank the man above enough for another chance." Chad said.