Brentley 25

Sorry for the long wait. Hopefully it was worth the wait, I'm not feeling this chapter but the book is not over. Please refrain from asking me . Enjoy.

                                           - C.

Keyon Pov

It's after 7 at night and I'm at my dad's house and Britt hasn't showed up yet. I'm not really in the talking mood but my dad is in the mood to kick our ass so, yeah that.

"I'm here daddy sorry I got-" dad cut her off

"Get ya ass to the table now" she sat down and mugged me. I laughed because she childish as hell.

Like five minutes passed and he came to the table.

"Now how yall doing? This is what's going to happen,  I'll ask the questions and you answer one at a time. Since ya want to act like kids I'll treat ya like one. Now Britt you first, what's the issue? "

"Daddys this is crazy why are we here ?"

"I'll beat ya ass crazy now answer me !"

"It's not my place to say but I found out somethings about Keyon and I felt some type of way because we were close and he should be able to talk to me about anything but he didn't."

"Fuck all of what your saying."

"This isn't going anywhere! " Dad said throwing his hands up in the air. A fee minutes passed before I spoke.

" I found out about the abortion the fake rape and the other b.s. from Jarez."

"How did you find out? "

"Doesn't matter word got back to me but I can't judge you. "

"Just like I found out your a faggot " It was in that moment when I felt like my stomach was going to fall out my butt. I couldn't speak or move.

"Hold up, rape, abortion and faggot. Keyon please tell me it's not true.  Are you gay ?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Shame spread across my face as well as embarrassment. I can't stay here. I tried to move but my brain and limbs weren't communicating.

My dad left the table and soon after Britt followed.

I sat there almost an hour before I could move and I went home. Not talking to anyone.

The exposer got exposed.

.........................

Saturday came fast Esh took Bam with her out of town. I miss my lil boy like crazy. Yes is 7 1/2 months the doctor said my lil girl is doing fine and should arrive on her exact due date.

O'Darius hit me up to play some ball but that was out of the blue nigga been ghost for over a month.

You know how a person can be talking directly to you but you tune them out ? That's what I've been doing to Brent I need him to shut up.

I spoke with my dad he's disappointed but says he still loves me.

Hold up what'd he just say

"Huh? "

"So are we back together or nah ?" Brentley asked.

"Nah nigga !"

"I'm joking, B chill. I can't wait to get out of here, mane I'm going ham on that ass."