Keyon 18

Brentley Pov

We finally made it to the hospital and I'm at the desk asking questions but the bitch act like she don't hear me.

"Hi, uh excuse,  we're here for Shay Bradshaw " Key said stepping up to her, that's not even her first name.

"Oh she's in room 305 " I can't believe this bitch told him like it was ok but had an attitude with me.

"Here name isn't Shay -" He grabbed me and pulled me to the elevator

"It don't matter let's go."

We're alone in the elevator and I'm nervous as hell and scared for my baby.

"Bae I love you and I thank you for being here with and for me."

"Brentley not right now, just focus. "

Once we made it to the room it was two officers and I'm assuming a detective questioning her.

"Aye can't all that wait til tomorrow or a few days from now ? She damn near died and she pregnant. Bye , leave." They left a card with Key cause I wasn't taking nothing from them.

I walked over to the bed to see Shay on hooked up to an IV and sleep.

I hope she -

"Hi, I'm Dr.Cob or just Doc which ever you prefer.  May I ask your relation to Ms . Bradshaw? "

"I'm her man !"

"Ok thank you, I'm so sorry for the terrible accident. I ordered my staff to keep her on a breathing machine and to notify as soon as someone close to her arrives. Mr ?"

"Davis !"

"Ok Mr. Davis, this really may put you in a bad place but I need you to give me an answer within the hour. "

"Doc just get to it mane."

"We need to save either the baby or Ms. Bradshaw and it's up too you.  But we have to act quick. "

"Save my baby Doc"

"Are you sure Mr-"

"HELL YEAH I'M SURE GET MY BABY OUT NOW !" Keyon came to me and grabbed me by the neck. I wanted so bad to move him away.

"Brentley calm you dumbass down, this man is giving you the opportunity to do what's best. Can you act civil for a sec, damn it."

"Ok will prepare for an emergency c-section to take place asap." I nodded.

I sat down only to be bomb rushed by mom's.

"My baby,  mama's here, you ok baby ?" She cried walking over to me. I seen Keyon leave the room, my dad and Ron soon came in.

My dad began to talk until we were rushed out the room so they could get Shay out.

"Uh, may I have Mr.Davis to follow me"

"Aye uh, I can't do this." My mom looked at me funny .

"You can and you will."

"Aye doc I know we pressed for time but can my mom's come in with me please mane, I know we got-"