Keyon 28

I really don't like ranting but this is my damn story and I have the right to speak my mind. Refrain from messaging me about updates especially when you don't comment or vote.

Don't argue with someone else in my comments, grow up.

I'm not forcing anyone to read my stories so if you don't like it , keep it moving. Some of yall take this too personal, get a career, a life, a man or woman do something other than complain about wattpad stories that are free.

Finally, I'll update when I feel like it !

                                       Carry on !

Once upon a time not long ago , I was a hoe and I'm admittin it. - MariahLynn

Keyon Pov

"Daddy ,I missed you !" Bam screamed running to me after I unlocked the front door of my dad's house. My dad looked at me and walked away.

"I missed my baby boy too, I hope you been behaving for grandpa."

"Yes but him got sad when I asked why I only have one grandma but two grandpa's. I not knowed why."

I closed the front door and picked Bam up and walked to the living room. I sat him next to me to try to explain this to him as simple as I can and without getting in my feelings.

"You ask a lot of questions but that's ok. " man this better go smooth.

"Ok, do you remember when bubba the goldfish died and you got sad ?"

"Yes, I still sad."

"Ok, people die too not just fish. Grandma was sick and now she's in the sky looking down on us-"

"So grandma did died? "

"Yes and I wish you would've had the chance to meet her but I was only a couple of years older than you when she died."

"I is sad now."

"Come here, don't be sad she's in a better place and I'm sure she's watching over us. But enough of that I missed you do you want to go somewhere or get some food."

"Yeah just food and we goed home and watched movie or play games, I just want to be home with you. " Damn that made me feel good and bad. I feel like I'm neglecting my son although I'm not. I miss spending time with him too.

"Ok we'll do that but let me talk to grandpa first "

I walked to my dad's room and knocked but didn't get a answer. I just opened the door and went in.

"Did I say come in my room ?" His voice alone scared me as he sat at his computer desk with his back facing me.

"No but-"

"Leave !" I can't believe this right now. I turned around to leave but didn't.

"Dad I'm sorry, ok?  Happy now ?"

"Am I happy now?  Really?  Did you just ask me that ? I think the author forgot that you have a son and a child on the way so I don't know why it's written in your head that your a fa-gay man. Go back to her she did you justice. You can't be gay if your having sex with her."