Keyon 27

Omniscient Pov

JaBree, Shays ex (well in JaBree's mind) finally got her where he wanted her. He'd been dropping hints to Brent for months now. Brent was a associate of his but they liked the same girl.

JaBree knew that Brent liked her but didn't care but he didn't know that Brent and Shay was already fucking. But what really has JaBree mad is that his little sister found out she's pregnant but guess who's the daddy?

As stated before JaBree knew Brent liked Shay but thought it was fair game that no one had actually got her. Of course Shay knew, she loved the attention from both guys but Brent was her highschool crush so she gave him her virginity. JaBree somewhat fell back about the situation  but Brent didnt, he let it be known and being that JaBree never did he felt like he lost. He feels as though Brent stole his girl, he doesn't care about anyone's opinion about him moving on to the next because he never had her.

In his mind she was stolen from him his opportunity was snatched away. So he began to stalk her but she never did tell anyone call her stupid but he threatened to kill her and her baby.

He forced her into sucking his dick at gun point and almost raped her while she was pregnant. She's been so clingy towards Brent for that reason, security. Although she's to afraid and she's been in danger she still does what he says.

JaBree has been to her house countless times abusing her mouth saying he can wait for the pussy but the mouth is so heavenly.

That's why the baby was dirty from food because she had just finished eating, Shay feeds her but also let's her try to feed herself although she's young she trys to reach for everything. Shay picked Mya up but thats when JaBree walked in the house and forced her into giving him head at gun point. She pleaded to him to allow her to put the baby in her crib with a bottle.

After she did that he got his head and nut. Not even a minute after he left is when Brent came over to get his daughter.

.................................

Brentley Pov

I went to Keyon house to see my son cause Key didn't answer my calls or text being childish as always.

As I got out the car I see Key coming out the house,  I locked my car and ran up behind him as he locked the front door. As soon as I got to him he turned around and screamed.

"Yo scary ass, unlock the door and go inside we need to talk. "

"Fuck you nigga,  are you asking or telling me? "

"Don't matter mane you heard what I said. " he did what I said and we went inside. I walked over to the couch and sat down, he continued to stand up, dumbass.

"Mane stop looking stupid and bring that ass here. "

"You want to talk so talk. "

"Naw let's do something we haven't did in a min."

"You not fucking me" he said looking some type of way. I got up and pulled him into a hug and kissed him. I love the way he smells wearing that Polo black colonge. He kissed me back with some much passion a nigga got two happy. I pulled away cause I want to fuck.

"We don't have to have sex we can give each other head"

"It's still sex." Smart ass.

"Ok what ever Mr.Technical"

"Yeah whatever Mr. I get around. "

"Fuck mane let's do a quick 69 please?  A nigga horny, I'll eat ya ass too. You can sit on my face and bend down to give me head. Please bae. " I need a release and I ain't fucking nobody but Key so he gotta make it do what it do.