Keyon 14

I will like to thank everyone for the support, comments, votes and reads . I really love this story. Please refrain from messaging me or commenting about updating or if the book is finished.  Just like my previous book I will let you know when the story is over or coming to an end. Thank you again .

                                              - C

Brentley Pov

She looked down and managed to utter

"Brentley I'm so sorry " My eyes never left her body.

"You sorry ?" Q asked looking at her then looking at me.

I wanted to say something, hell I wanted to kill her ass but my body wouldn't move. "Yo I'm out I don't know what the -"

"Naw bruh you stay, I'll leave." I walked away embarrassed,  hurt, betrayed,  lied to, all the shit I've done came back to hurt me in the end. "Brentley wait let me explain, don't leave " that begging and crying lead me to walk faster.  Then I turned around "Gone head mane explain, tell me how many possibilities are there, how many niggas you let fuck raw ? (She looked at me, eyes wide as can be) Oh I guess its that many ." This must be how it feels like when I do this shit to people. I shook my head and walked away.

"Hel-Yo talk " My phone rung on the way to the car. "Brentley I'm just calling you back " This my baby now.  This the person I should be with right now not worried about that bitch or her baby. I got a nigga and a lil boy to worry about and the bitch kind of made me loose sight of that.

"Oh um, I ca-called cause... forget about it I'll be there to get my son in a hour. " I hope he doesn't ask me anything. "Bruh you straight? " the irony of it all. I hear talking and barking in the background.

"I'm good mane, do you, just have my son ready." I had to get him of the phone so I hung up before he could respond. I just can't face the pain right now. I drove not wanting to go home but to do something to get my mind off this b.s but the only thing that came to mind was to talk to my mom.

I'm only 5 mins away from their house anyway. But what if it is my baby ?

I cant take this shit, let me call my bitch I need to release some tension. "Wassup bruh ?"  "You already know mane I'm calling just to fuck , I'm on my way make sure you ready cause I got somewhere to be. "  "Gotcha nigga "

.....................

Keyon Pov

I've been thinking recently on how I want to sorta like get back with Brentley but I don't want to hurt Yessica. She's a great person and I know it'll crush her if we were to break up especially if she finds out I'm with Brentley not to mention she's pregnant.

I love her I do but I'm in love with Brentley. She stirred in her sleep
as I got up and left to use the restroom. After washing and drying my hands I went to the room.

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed thinking and my little mini me comes in the room crying. I asked him what's wrong but he just sat in my lap and went back to sleep. I put him in my bed and went to check his room out.

As I walked down the hallway I heard lil whispers, first thing comes to mind is aww shit. I went to my room for my gun and back to my son room. His room is empty and I made my way to the living room only to find O'Darius in there with the shih tzu I asked him to get for me.