Brentley 10

Brentley Pov

I stopped walking when I heard two very different muffled moans. I mean this school has more hoes than a strip
Club.  I went back inside and the moans got louder.  I just got bold as fuck just like they bold. I pulled the shower curtain back and too see what I saw and not throw up was hard.

"Brentley wait let me explain " I stared at their face and shook my head, they looked at one another then back to me.

"Yall good bruh." Was all I could say before I walked away.

Mane it's crazy the shit that goes on in a school locker room. I just seen that nigga Keyon says is his friend fucking the homie Wink. That shit fucked with my head. I mean I could tell Wink get down cause I caught the nigga looking at my dick print when we at the court playing basketball but he looks at all the homies print.

O.D could never replace me,  I just need him to stay away from Key and using this will help. I went back to put my shirt on and to lock my locker.  After I made it to the gym i went to play basketball . The sweet boys came to the court a few minutes later.

After school I'm had a few runs to make for santiago. Ron hit me up about taking him to his girl house. I don't mind but I'm busy.

....................

Mane last night is a blur all I know it's I woke up with a condom on my dick while my dick is inside this girl . I pulled out of her and I seen who it is.  Chantel got me, fuck.

"Ayo time to wake ya ass up, move fast. "

"Brentley baby I can't move."

"Bitch don't cry , you wanted the dick and you got it so bye."

She drug herself out the bed, struggled to get dressed and eventually left. I went to shower and got dressed to go to the mall. I need to call Shay, I don't try to control her, I just want to make sure she ok.

Ion know if keyon and I are done for good but I still have Bam from time to time.  I'm at children's place now buying him stuff . I can't wait until my baby born. I'm low-key going to spoil my baby.

I'm on my way to kids footlocker to get Bam some shoes. My phone started ringing and it's Key but I know it's just Bam using the phone.

"Talk to me."

"Hold on, Bam telephone. " It's crazy cause he never on the phone it's automatically Bam that speaks so I took the opportunity to talk to him.

" Keyon bruh hold up..... Uh I,  I  don't know what to say but I miss you.... Uh how you been ?"

"Brentley not right now..... Bam's right here."

"Key wait I -"

"Hey, big head you pose to talk to me you can talk to dad anudda day."

"Sup lil nigga ? What you up to ?"

"Seeing cartoons, why you not here  ?"

"I'll be there today I promise. "

" Ok but you had to come before I goed to sleep. "

"I gotcha,  tell daddy I'll be by later. You want me to bring you something. "

"You did knowed I want food. "