Brentley 7

Keyon Pov

Im not fooling around with anymore niggas, well for now at least. I just got out the shower and text Yessica that I'm on my way although it's a lie, I just don't like waiting on people.

I feel dumb because I asked this girl out on a date but Brent is on my mind. Like what the hell, usually it'll be so many reasons to leave him but I always find just one reason to stay.

So I decided the whole cliche date thing dinner and a movie. Only difference is its a restaurant that has 3 theaters set up to watch a movie and its the new movies that are just released.

I ran to the phone thinking it was a important call but it's just dumb ass.

"What do you want from my life and why ?"

"Keyon I'm calling to apologise for earlier. I was outta line aight. You just gotta remember you belong to me and that's it."

"Bruh im busy I have to go." I really can't be fooling around with this b.s.

"Call me later, I love you baby more than you know."

I finished getting dressed and ready for my future lady.

............

"Hey I uh came to pick up Yessica."

"Wrong house, shes 7 houses down."

"My fault yo." I turned to walk away and hear my name being called. I turned back round to see Yessica looking mad at the guy who lied to me.

"Keyon, don't worry this is just my overprotective, no manners brother Yustin."

"It's cool , ready to go beautiful lady ?" I asked making sure her lame ass brother heard me.

"I think I am handsome man."

She grabbed my hand and we left to the car. It should take about 20 minutes to arrive.

"You look great, ma". I said it's true she did. She wore a off the shoulder shirt, fitted jeans and heels. I like my niggas with dreads and fitted hats ; the ladies with heels and nice hair.

"Thank you but you don't look half bad yourself ."

"Half bad, you bugging ma ? "

"It's a joke, you look nice."

"Forget about it, thought I looked sexy not cute or nice. Guess I should take you home"

" lol sure, but what do you have planned ?"

"Going back home...... nah I'm joking but just relax we'll be there in a min, ma."

She didn't respond until literally a minute later.

"Ok it's been a minute." She said.

"Alright ms literal we'll be there in 9 minutes."

"Don't act like you don't like my sarcasm Keyonnnnn." She put her hand on top of mine. All I  could think is , im getting some pussy tonight no doubt about it.

"True that I do like it."

"So ? ........ what's a handsome guy like you doing single ?"

"I honestly don't know, ma ."

"It's always a reason, so spill."

"It's just I .... I mean my only concern is .... my son."

................

Brentley Pov

"I know Im the biggest mistake of yall life and before you try to cut me off I just want to say im sorry. So here it goes, Shay is 5 weeks pregnant im not asking for help, I just wanted to be a man and tell my parents on my own. Ok yall can start calling me stupid and whatever else you want so I can leave."