Keyon 30

Just because I updated doesn't mean you have to read it. Please keep your ignorant comments to yourself. Most of you waste of a nuts won't vote or comment anyway. I know I've said it before but yall are to pressed over these free stories. No shade though !

Wattpad has a lot of great authors whose books are better than mine . I take long to update and I make mistakes so if that bothers you keep it moving.

                                              Carry on !

Brentley Pov

They started walking me towards the front door to take me to jail but I couldn't be quite I needed answers.

"Wh-what ? That's my babymama,  where's my lil girl ? I wouldn't do shit to my babymama yall tripping. "

"Right now she's placed with Ms.Bradshaw's mother who's closest to kin but we have to take you down to the station for further questioning and booking . " I can't believe she's gone. My eyes had a mind of their own and I don't want to look like a punk but I really love Shay I wasn't in love with her but yes I love (d) her.

I was just with Santiago the other day and got word that the nigga Jabree is the nigga that's looking for me and he got a lil sister named Joy.

Nigga mad at me bout some pussy he never had like nigga, all this pussy in the world and you worried about my lady. I knew the nigga but didn't we wasn't what you call cool he always was the shady one.

I went to the place I thought he was to see what's good but got shot at. Thankfully I didn't get hit but I can't say that for the other niggas cause we lit that trap up

A few hours later I saw that nigga and we exchanged words he thought he was gone punk me so I walked off. Shots rang out and I turned around shooting too the nigga caught one to the chest and two in the arm. My left arm was grazed but nothing major.

Not even a day later got a couple of threats but nothing major well not until I found this out. My girl is dead man, we wasn't together but Shayla was the only girl I genuinely loved.

......................

Keyon Pov

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have kids shit I have 4 of them and I'll be 20 in 3 months. Everything happens for a reason.  One day I'll have more than enough to take care of them.

I went to my dad's house to get Bam but Jr was there. He asked to stay there with him. I didn't mind but it's fucked up how I been calling Leslie for the past two days to see my son and he was with my dad. That's all she had to say.

"Keyon get ya mind right and come here ." My dad called from his room.

"Sup dad ?" I asked walking over to him.

"How you been ? Don't hear from you anymore." This nigga must have forgot.

"Who's fault is that ? You don't want fag boy around but you know what dad... I have 3 boys and a lil girl that loves me unconditionally so I'm good.... of course I felt some type of way but I couldn't stop loving my dad for it... but what hurts more is that you'd listen to what Britt and whoever else tells you before coming to me."

"How the hell am I supposed to cope with this ? My son's in the top ten of the NCAA his first year and the season isn't halfway through and he likes more than basketball he likes actual balls. I've worked my ass off for you and your sister. I will not be embarrassed because you think your a fag-"