Brentley 2

Keyon pov

After work I went to get Bam he had this sad look on his face and I was a little worried.

"Bam how was school ?"

"I tired dad"

"Ok but I wanna know why you got that look on your face."

"Sleepy time I tired"

I just let it go don't think I can get an answer from him right now. I've been doing thinking alot lately about what I want out of life but nothing comes to mind , I do know I gotta think quick cause I have a son to take care of.

...........

Brentley pov

I haven't spent time with Bam in a while  and I wanna chill with him, of course I'm trying to fuck with Key. I called him and didn't let him finish answering the phone

"Hel-"

"I'm coming over to see my son."

"Bruh whatever we not doing nothing so don't try it." (In Keyon mind) I like how he treats bam like he's his own but I'm not in the mood for sex especially to bottom.

"I just wanna see my son is all."

"Ok but bring him some food he went straight to sleep in the car and he must of had a tough day."

"Ok but he must be sick cause he don't pass up food."

"No he not sick just a little upset."

"Ok but do you want anything bae ?"

"I'm good yo."

We hung up and I went to take a shower, forgot this bitch was here.

"Aye , yo, you gotta go, you got all of 45 secs to disappear."

"Damn you lil dick niggas swear y'all the shit."

"Bitch leave before I slap you with this little dick. Or maybe stuff this little dick back down your throat"

I put my hand up indicating I didn't want to hear anything else she had to say. Bitches stay tripping, I know ion have a small dick so I'm good, she can miss me with that b.s.

Im in the shower thinking about what to get Bam to eat.

...................

Keyon Pov

" What do you want cash ?"

"Just trying to chill with my bae"

"You know I'm not single and I'm not trying to mess with you on that level."

"Damn can I just get another taste and I'll leave you alone."

"I'm not in the mood to bottom so of we do this you taking the dick."

"Coo as long as you give me some head."

"Ok coo, hit you up later bruh."

I hung up and went down stairs to watch tv. Brent should be here soon he need to hurry cause I'm tired.

................

I went to open the door for Brent and the way his body set up I'm in the mood for sex, yes sir I am. He wearing a graphic t-shirt, sagging his gym shorts showing that fat butt and some Jordan bred 11s.

"Sup bruh ?" He spoke pulling me into a bro hug

"Nun much chilling, I'm trying to chill with you."