Keyon 16

Keyon Pov

"So that's it mane ? My opinion don't count ? I might be crazy but as much as I love him his presence it irks me as of right now. "Are you serious?" The closer he got to me the more I pushed him away. "Yeah why wouldn't I be, your being selfish, I'm suppose to be ya man, I have to wait like everyone else to find out your fucking future plans, mane that's foul." "Ok let me refresh your memory the day you put your hands on me was the day any type of relevance to you and I ended." He walked up to me. "Shawty you know a nigga love you and mane I done said I'm sorry so many times. " Shit I don't remember that but ok. "Sorry don't work for me, my decision to end things with you was my doing but my decision to go to school is all Bam. I have to make an example to my lil boy, I gotta show him that through anything the only thing that matters is taking care of your family and yourself . " "I'll care for you, I'll be there for you I -"

"Marshall get your ass over here !" Coach James yelled at me. Fuck my life literally, I've been trying to focus on Brentley but Brentley's been on my mind, shit see I'm talking in my head and getting tongue tied. I just thought about our conversation after my graduation dinner and I announced I was going to USC. He felt left in the dark but I have so much going on that I -

"Got damn it Marshall hit the showers this is the 2nd time today, meet me in my office in 10." What's wrong with me ?

.......................

"Talk to me son, why is it that one of my best players who happens to play guard and small forward can't focus and also happens to be a freshman. Do you need some time off ? Got family issues? " This nigga need to chill especially with that kick ass breath.

"Coach I'm good ,I just need to take the rest of the day off, I'll be a hundred percent tomorrow, you got my word coach." I stood up, used my left hand to rub my nose slyly trying to get that shitty as breath smell he giving me off and use my right hand to shake his hand. "Alright get out of here and rest up, oh and if you ever need to talk let me know." "Gotcha coach" I walked out the gym gaining a few stares from my teammates but nothing shady though.

I think it's best if I face the situation head on. I got to my car and started it, my phone automatically connects to my radio via blue tooth and Tamar - If I don't have you was playing it gave me the push I needed to talk to him Brentley.

It's been almost a week since I've seen him at the court. I texted him to meet me at my house anytime after 5 and he instantly replied a dull ok. Like really that's it ? But honestly what else did I expect him to text ?

I drove out the school parking lot to my house.

...........................

Brentley Pov

I got a fire red bone who go all night long, Boosie
She like her ass tooted up and her face down
Face down, face down
She like her ass tooted up and her face down
Face down, face down
She like her ass tooted up and her face down

She got a diamond in her pearl tongue
It shine everytime she cums
Bling, bling, up in this motherfucker
Make up on my sheets and on my shirt
And on my briefs, she get on my nerves
But I don't say shit cause she too sweet
She ride this dick up and down the street
She like when it hurt, I like when it's free
It must be the bird, it must be the bees
I think I said I love her, I was half asleep
I was caught in the moment
Yea, then I was gone in the -