Keyon 19

Keyon Pov

I was in the bed watching the game and I couldn't get my mind off Brentley. I love him I do, I have to stop playing games cause I feel we meant to be together. I miss everything about him even the petty arguments and yes the dick.

Honestly I'm trying to top him now. I guess I'm just in my top mode.

Yes walked in the room out the shower naked and a nigga dick instantly got on brick.

" Come here girl "

"I just washed my hair."

"So what I wanna be inside you like right now. You see this ? " I said pulling my dick out. Her eyes got wide and she got in bed.

"Come sit on top "

She got on my dick no hesitation man she was so wet and I was in heaven. She got that good good.

....................

"We have to talk "

"Ok, when ?"

"Now if you can "

"Let me get some snacks and I'll be in the den in 10 " Yessica said.

I went downstairs and someone was at the door.

"Wassup Yus? " its Yustin, Yessica brother.

"Shit came to holla atcha and my baby sis"

"Uh could you stop by a lil later like an hour cause we gotta do something "

"No doubt "

He left and she was coming down. "Who was at the door? "

"Why expecting someone? " I asked with fake concern.

"Maybe!  But nah let's talk sir." She said sarcastically.

We walked inside the den and I couldn't really breathe I was getting hot just thinking about what I'm about to say to her.

"Well ?"

I sat quite and I couldn't get the balls.

"Keyon I'm hungry, hurry up "

"I, we can't continue with this relationship between us. I know it may sound bad but I just don't want to lead you on. My heart is somewhere else and I feel you deserve to find love too"

"So you felt like this before or after you took my virginity ?"

"Huh ?"

"Or after I got pregnant? "

"It's not even like that. I love you,  got love for you but I'm in love with another person. "

"Wow, silly me right ? I always fall for the idiots but with you,  I thought thought you were different. I just can't deal with this. "

"I'm not kicking you out or anything cause that's my seed and I'll be at school more than anything so don't be to mad at me."

"Just leave Keyon I don't want to see you or be around you right now."

"I can respect that " I got up and left.

....................

Brentley Pov

I'm in the room changing my baby when I hear the door knocking. I was finishing up thank gosh.

I laid her down with her bottle and went to dump her diaper. I went to the door and seen it was Keyon. After I opened it he pushed me back and closed the door.

"I don't want nobody else,  baby all I need is you. " He said.

I pulled him into me and kissed him. I've been waiting for this moment like  forever yo.

"Mane you my lil baby and you know that. I just want us to be together for ever. "

"Me too " I kissed him again. I don't know what I was thinking about,  I know that Brentley is the one.

Thanks for the support, comments, votes and reads.