Keyon 15

Keyon Pov

"Shut yo mouth and keep on talking " I can't help but laugh. "Yo Key you pose to be ma boy." I tried to get myself together. "My fault but Ima be real with you, you should count it as a blessing you not having a child.  I love my son to death I'm just saying it's good for you. "  "Bruh it's a possibility tho." "Nigga Brentley sleeps inside  that hoe so I'm more than sure it's his baby." "True I only fucked 3 times anyway and I always strap up drunk or not." "Coo, nah let me really put you in yo feelings by tagging that ass in this 2k15. "

We played 2k15 and it was time to get my son. "Q slide with me to get Bam." "Coo I'm hungry asf too, I need some Corky's."

I texted Esh and let her know I was on my way to get Bam. I haven't really thought about Brentley being a actual dad. I may just be jealous but I'm not sure.

I hate the fact that I have these unwanted mixed emotions about that nigga. I think we just need to talk face to face.

......................

Brentley Pov

"So yall niggas better be on time 9am we gone get this work." Santiago voice boomed through the speaker at the meeting. Smooth turned the speaker off and threw all us a duffle bag. "It's Friday ladies and Bossman wants yall to cash in Sunday but noon get to work."

Moans and groans were given. "Aye grab ya nuts and make sure they still there cause yall acting like bitches, head out now." Smooth is Santiagos right hand man, do boy, whatever you wanna call it. 

I dapped them up and headed to my car. Chantel loves this dick I swear she call everyday but ion answer guess I can you some head. "Wassup guh?   "Really Brentley?  Why you just don't tell me to leave you alone of you just gone ignore me ?" Is she serious. "Ok leave me alone " I hung up and she called me back 3 times but I didn't answer.

I popped up over her house. "Open the door !" "Ok give -" I hung up, I don't have time for games she wants the dick I'm just gone pipe her down and keep it moving.

"Brentley you -" I cut her off by picking her up and closing the door with my foot." Shhh no talking , you just want the dick right? " She nodded and I laid her ass on the couch. I grabbed the condom out my pocket and put it on she was playing with herself and said she was wet enough.

I can't say she the worst but I've had better and I mean it's free pussy no strings attached so a nigga winning.

She got her ass tooted up and her face down. I digging deep soo deep in fucked all they way up, "Fuck Key I'm bout to nut" She kept throwing that ass back and my dick received all the love that was given .

......................

"Well what a pleasant surprise this is ?" I got up and walked over to her and kissed her cheek along with a long much needed hug. "Awwh tell momma what's wrong ?"

"I don't know where to start ma ! I messed up my friendship with Keyon,  I'm treating all the ladies wrong, I've been avoiding you and dad, my lil bro haven't heard from me in a minute cause I'm being selfish and to make it worse I thought I had a baby on the way but come to find out she was messing with another nigga too." She pushed me off her with a sad look.

"Boy you not wrapping up that Peter waker,  if it fall of that's yo ass." I smiled in the inside. "Ma you seriously only heard the last part ?" I looked at hurt trying to put on my saddest baby look. "I mean you left out a few things but yeah I heard the little bit you wanted to tell me. Brentley you have to remember that your not the only one with feelings, your my baby but you know momma won't lie to you. I'm going to go back out there and help them with this lunch rush come get you a plate and afterwards you can tell me the truth. " Bre'Asia Davis aka the CIA my mom is a trip. "Ok ma."