Brentley 6

It's been 3 weeks since my kick back. I went to my baby house after he hung up on me but I guess were done.

Flashback

"Ayo, scooter n Rj lemme holla atcha....... y'all the only two that ain't throwed n I gotta go handle some business so hold it down."

They nodded I went inside to grab my keys and went to the car. On my way to Keyon house I called three times and he didn't answer.

I just got out the car and I'm banging on the door. Key opened the door yelling like he lost his rabbit ass mind "what the fuck you want bruh ?"

"Keep running out the mouth sideways n ima beat the brakes off ya. Nah move ya punk ass out the way n let me in."

He didn't move so I picked him up and he started yelling "Brent put me down nigga" beating on my back. I put him down when we got into the room.

"Fuck you Brentley. I swear I hate the fact that I love yo ugly ass. I just don't get you. You say one thing and do another."

"Key mane chill aight, I gotcha bae. My bad for not being there for you when you needed me most. But to keep it a buck, I thought you was gone ignore me cause you ain't want me having that kick back."

"Brent fuck all that, are you cheating ? Don't lie. Cause for the life of me I just don't understand why you didn't blow my phone up as usual."

" stop asking dumb ass questions, I just got caught up with the kick back."

"Just leave, bye go tell that b.s. to the next bitch."

"Bae I- "

"Why the fuck you still here"

"Key that mouth gone ..... you know what."

I just grabbed him and put him on the bed , I started taking my clothes off except for my boxers.

"What are you doing? I'm not having sex with you... you think yo dick is the answer to our problems."

"Shut yo dumb ass up and get undressed right now."

He looked at me like I'm crazy but I need him to listen to what I just said . He stripped down to his boxers. I got in bed with him and pulled him close.

"Bae every since we made it official just us I've been faithful. I ain't gone lie its hard but for you I don't mind. So instead of you accusing me or thinking im doing you wrong just ask."

"Brent I -"

"No talking just lay here and let B hold you all night. I love yo ass don't forget it."

"I love you too.......... but were done."

End of flashback

Every since that night he's been ignoring me unless I send him a text asking about my son. He even let me talk to him but he wouldn't say a word me. I call everyday like 3 times a day .

"Are you even listening to me ?" I forgot I was at the appointment with Shay. She cancelled the first appointment.

"What do you want Shay, damn."

"If you would listen I said its time to go to the back."

I just got out of my trance and walked behind her.

"Good afternoon im Rose, nice meeting you Ms. Bradshaw and your name ?"

"Mr. Davis"