Brentley 8

Keyon Pov

After that awkward conversation she started getting dressed.

"How about you go home and change, I'll be ready by the time you get back." She said.

"Ok"

I just went outside to my trunk and grabbed my duffle bag that I just keep in my trunk with clothes just in case, don't ask.

I went back inside and she was coming out the restroom screaming , apparently I scared her.

"My fault bae I had clothes in the car."

"Oh ok."

In my mind I could've sworn I had plans to do something else.
...............

We finally made it to the park.

"Why didn't you tell me we were coming here I would've dressed comfortably."

"We won't be long I just wanted to check out the spot that I go to, to clear my head."

"Oh ok cool."

It only took like 5 minutes to arrive.

"Here we are "

"Wow so you just leave all your thoughts here ? This place is beautiful "

"Pretty much"

"Ok I'll go first but tell me something no one knows about you. Well in college I had a few lesbian experiences but it's just me getting head, I guess that's what you all call it, it happened 4 times, I honestly just stopped it because she tried to put a dildo inside me and I wasn't having it."

"That's quite the story lol but I cheated on my son's mother and got the girl pregnant. No one knows she was pregnant besides me and her family. I tried to have two relationships at once it worked for 4 months but my son's mother found out and I tried to end things with Leslie my side chick but she up and moved away a week later." Why the hell do I feel so comfortable with her.

"Wow so you got another baby?" Is that not what I just said.

"Yep"

"Wow so have you ever got in contact with the mother." I sighed and stayed quite for a minute.

" I tried to, I called countless times, but I think she is looking at the fact that I chose Myesha over her."

"Whoa well I can't really say much but I think it's best if you find her . If you'd like I'll help just let me know. "

"True let's go, thanks, I'm ready to eat ."

.............

Brentley Pov

"Chill Brent I'm just fucking with ya, I think you might need to check your draws "

"Fuck you bruh, I got shit to handle ."

"Coo, but you need to be more aware of your surroundings "

"Ok dip shit" nigga lucky I wasn't strapped. Damn, I hate what I did to key, I miss that lil nigga big time, not even the sex it's the security blanket I had knowing he'll be there thru thick and thin. I fucked all that up.

I went back to Shay house to go shopping a lil bit. I don't want to but I need to get Keyon off my mind .

"Shay open dis damn doe right nah"