Brentley 9

Keyon Pov

It's 4 dreadful days until graduation. This has gotta be the longest Monday ever. This is the last day for seniors Saturday is graduation. Monday I take my official tour of UCLA. Damn right ya boy got accepted, Britt is happy for me my pops is too. I know Brentley is going to act supportive but hate the fact that I won't have time for him .

"Keyon bruh, let's go the bell rung." O'Darius aka O.D is a friend but we only became good friends this year although we're went to middle school together. 

"Oh shit my fault O.D "

"You good homie, uh you trying to chill after work  ?"

"This my week with Bam so it'll have to be like the weekend. But my last day at work is Friday "

"Damn I was trying to chill tonight you know celebrate the last day of school. Have a few hoes come through and shit."

" I'll see what I can do.  What school you going to? "

"I got accepted to Cal state and USC but I might just go to USC. And you  ?"

"I got a lot of letters but only opened the one from UCLA  I got in there. But I don't know if I'm going to go to  community college instead. "

"Whatever you choose make sure you thinking about Bam.  But this bitch nigga walking this way hit me up later. " I nodded my head and he walked away.

Brent bringing his ugly ,jealous , insecure ass over here now.

"So why you are yall being so friendly now ? You giving my ass to him?  Huh ? "

"Brent really? Get the fuck out of here.   "

"Fuck you mean really  ? I cant stand  that nigga and he know it. It's suppose to be us not you and that bitch or this weak ass nigga ."

" Aye ion know if ya dumb ass  babymoms or whoever done pissed you off but don't bring the shit to me bruh. Don't call my girl out her name and you know O.D is just the homie."

"So you admit that bitch ya girl"

"Call her out her name again.  Are you blind ? The week before last you picked Bam up from school spent time with him and when you brought him home to me you seen me and Yessica laid up on the couch don't act like you didn't know. "

"Come holla at me in the restroom. "

He walked away and I stood there for like a min then decided to go in. As soon as I got in he pulled me into him and locked the entrance door to the restroom.

"Now run that back to me, cause yo  mouth was real hard in the hallway now we alone." He picked me up and sat me on the sink and stood in between my legs.

"What is it you want Brent cause I'm sure I can't help you. You wanted a baby and now you got one. You to unstable in your thinking one minute you want me then the next you with Shay man looking ass "

"Nigga I want and need you, your my homie, my lil rida, my potna, i love you lil stubborn ass. Now chill and let's leave school, pick Bam up early and chill together." I sighed loudly and he pulled my face to his to kiss me and I pushed him off. He looked at me crazy and I did the same .