Keyon 20

Keyon Pov

"I swear I'm so tired of you "

"Take ya ass to sleep then." He loves to piss me off.

"Fuck you Brentley "

"Damn I mean we just fucked less than a hour ago but ok." This nigga.

I got up out the bed and went to shower. I had class in an hour and would be late arguing with him.

It's been a journey with us getting back together and me finally trusting him although I didn't tell him. After 3 weeks we got a house together but he wants us to sleep together but I don't.

I prefer to live as roommates besides his loyal boys be over and my son. I can't afford to be outed. Funny thing is Brent wants to go public.

'Ion give a fuck what nobody has to say. I love my daughter, Bam and you , I wanna make it official.' Were his words a few days after we got together. He says we don't have to tell people but if they ask then we'll tell them. I'd rather not.

"Bae hurry up I gotta shit" if he's not the nasty nigga I know.

I was already out the shower but drying off. I opened the door and walked out. He came running to the bathroom and slapped my butt on the way.

I searched through my draws for boxerbriefs and a tank top. My phone started ringing but I didn't want to answer but I did.

"Yo wassup Key? "

"Sup D"

"Shit bout to head out for class but I went to start my car cause you know it gotta warm up but it won't start. Can you scoop me up on the way ?"

"Uh, yeah but make sure your ass outside when I get there you know how you are !"

"Thanks bruh "

I was almost dressed when Brentley snuck up behind me. I love how our bodies feel together.

"Aye yall niggas gay or something? " We both looked to see a pissed off Doughboi standing in our doorway .

.......................

Brentley Pov

Mane shit crazy how life works out. I never thought about fucking with a nigga til I met Keyon, I don't know how this sound but he made a nigga gay just for him.

Shay and me was watching tv and she got tired. She went to bed and my princess started crying I knew she needed to be changed because I just fed her like 15 mins ago.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek. Before I can put her down I smelled her diaper. I don'tknow what they put in this baby formula but it should be illegal mane.

Baby girl smell like she need to be potty trained right now. During changing her and putting her down I heard a knock on the door.

I'm not going to rush to get the door until I'm done with my princess.

After I was done and went to open the door it was my lil shawty Keyon. He started talking and kissing me so I went with it.

I love him I really do it's just I have a soft spot for Shay. Don't get ya boy wrong I'm going to be with Key it's just I have to let Shay go but still be able to co parent with no strings attached.

Standing here holding my baby is what I love.

........................

Bae been tripping about us not going public, I just don't care anymore. My mom, dad and Ron knows and they all the important people who opinion I care about.