Keyon 11

I never posted a picture of Keyon, so it's up in the MM.

Keyon Pov

I'm still on Brent lap and looking for Bam but he's still in his room, ugh that would've been hard trying to explain.

"Key baby ima make this run and I'll be back, ok ? Go check on my son" I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead and left.

"Bam what's wrong? " I asked while walking to his room.

"I just make sure yall no fight gan cause Brent has to come see me."

"Bam chill, we not fighting and Brentley gone he'll be back later if your up you can watch a movie with us. "

"I not want to, just not fight. "

"Yeah yeah, get up and pee before bed, right now. "

"Yes da "

This lil nigga, I swear, I went to the kitchen to see if we had popcorn. I don't like it but Brent does. He lucky I got some left.

Gotta few days till graduation and I seen this Gucci backpack I want to get for Brentley but I don't want him thinking we getting back together. I can't put myself through that again at least not right now.

Myesha asked me about school but I don't know what to say right now only because I'm actually not sure. Only thing im sure about is I don't want to leave leave my son behind.

.........................
I'm awakened by the sound of the locks to the front door being opened. I can't believe I fell asleep on the couch.

"Nigga call fisher price and pay yo phone bill." Is what I heard Brent yelling in his phone when he walked through the door. Then he hung up.

"Why you looking like that? And what time is it ?" I asked, he didn't notice I was up looking at him.

"Bae my fault but this bitch getting on my nerves ,oan it's 10:11pm"

"Well I can't help you with that one "

"It's coo, is my son sleep? "

"I'm sure he is but go check. " He kicked off his shoes and threw his jacket on the couch. I'm glad Britt with her boyfriend cause I can't deal with the arguing.

"Bae wake up " Shit I ain't know if fell asleep again. "Bae I'm gone carry you to the room. "

I guess he trying to be superman and shit. I gotta remember to tell him we can't get back together.

He laid me on the bed gently and undressed me to my boxers. The feeling of us skin to skin with his chest against my back let me know he was only in boxers.

A few minutes passed and he spoke. "Bae a nigga miss you like crazy, I'm not even trying to be on no hoe shit and get in my feelings but I'm just being a hunid witcha. I'm sorry for the stupid shit I did. "

"Brentley not right now I'm tired of thinking about us. It gives me a headache, knowing that we been chilling since forever then we broke up once I took you back just for us to break up again, nah I'm good on that. What we're doing right now is fine. "

"So you saying that you through with me? "

"I'm saying i can't and won't put myself in your bs anymore. " He flipped me over to face him. He kissed my neck and played with my left nipple. In my mind I'm like why can't he stop.