Keyon 13

A'Dream in the MM

Keyon Pov

" Chill with that Brentley shit "

"Chill with that Key bruh and Key bae. Man what is it you want from me? I swear I gave you everything you ever wanted or needed. I was that nigga now I'm not. It's over now so move on. "

"So you fucking O'Darius now ? That's it? Nigga I always did right by you" This nigga must be snorting something heavy."Nigga are you fucking me? No so chill." I yelled at him.

"You better not be lying to me, your my bitch. You belong to me, fuck that bitch your with." He said grabbing me. I pushed him into the locker. " We not fucking, so chill the fuck out and your trying to cause a scene you do realize that were in school -"

"Apparently you been on his dick is what he said " He said ignoring my previous statement.

"Brentley you sound so much like a bitch right now. You listen to he say she say shit nigga grow up and move the fuck on." I yelled while pushing him away. "I tried and it doesn't work I'll see you later." He started to walk away until he turned and said "I love you bae" with a fucking smirk. This nigga is officially crazy.

I nodded my head and walked away to the gym. It was now 35 mins into the 1st period and coach Richardson is my basketball coach. I reached the gym and walked up the bleachers, I sat down and got on instagram.

I'm so gay in the inside I'm always looking at my fake husband The Game aka Jayceon Terrell Taylor page. I wouldn't care if the world knew I was gay only if I were married to him.

I scrolled down to see his latest Fine nigga Friday post and almost nutted on myself. The body on this man is ridiculous, he has a shirtless pic wearing only blue boxerbriefs with a red waistband and his dick print is beyond visible , the way he carry himself and take care of his kids is so admiring. I would take his dick all day and night long and I'll make him verse occasionally he's got a fatty . I'll give him head until -

"Marshall, what you doing in here boy ?" I'm tired of people interrupting my thoughts like what the fuck.

"Yo what's up coach ?" I said walking towards coach down the bleachers placing my phone in my pocket . "I'm trying to figure out why your in my gym." "Man coach Mrs.Carra was tripping and kicked me out so I came to kick it in here."

"Well you know I don't mind but you can't just sit on the bleachers, I need you on the court show these boys why we've been state champs for the past 5 years although you only were here for four but you get what I'm saying. " This nigga, ugh."I gotcha coach thanks man."

"Marshall enough with the chatter go play some ball." Without another word I made my way to the locker room and changed into gym shorts, a dri fit shirt and Nike frees.

As I'm leaving the locker room and I get a text from my boy Q. He works for the nigga Cash that I use to fuck on the low.

Q : Yo Key

Me : Fam, wassup ?

Q : Shit trying to see what the move is this weekend, uon fuck with ya boy no more.

Me : You know how it go, I got my lil boy to feed, I gotta keep my distance and live for him

Q : True but fam I'll get at you later, oh and I got a baby on the way