Keyon 17

Brentley Pov

I made it to Keyon house it was after 9 at night and as I got closer to the door all I hear is yelling and arguing.

"Call that nigga to come get yeah shit" I'm kinda confused so my nosey ass stood by the door. " I'll be damned if I leave the shit I pay for, if you wanna leave then go." Damn this getting good, I should've had some popcorn.

"All the signs I should of went with my first mind. I had a feeling you and that nigga was too close and to make it worse I saw yall kiss. It was a peck on the lips and I was far back and you pushed him away so I thought yall was just playing at this point I'm not to sure. I wish I could get an abo-"

Smack ! Smack ! Smack !

"Bitch don't you ever say shit about aborting my baby. I ain't gay I told yo mouth ass that more than once " "You told me you'd never hit me and you lied" She cried out, she held it like how a baby cries I wanted to laugh and then I kind of felt bad then I reach in my back pocket and noticed that I was out of fucks to give.

"Bitch get on your knees my dick need some attention " For some reason I moved to the right side of the house peeped through the window and got instantly mad. This bitch is sucking my niggas dick. I banged on the door.

He came to the door with his dick hanging out of the flap all wet. " What? " He answered with a mug.

"Nigga don't what me, what's all this yelling about and put your dick up nigga." He turned around walked away to the chair and sat back down. She started back sucking his dick. "Ayo Brent this bitch had the nerve to call me gay and not only did she call me gay she said I was fucking you. Since she wanna call me gay ima show her how gay I am with her sucking my dick in front of you " This nigga wilding.

"Yo Key bruh chill, let lil mama get up we need to talk." He mugged me again. "I'm about to bust in a few so whatever you gotta say you can say in front of her." He pushed her off and made her bend over while he got a few strokes in. I don't know what is going on in my head but I pulled my dick out and started jacking. "Stand up, nah go bend over and suck my man's dick since I'm so gay. And Brentley baby tell me what you gotta say." I was lost with my dick down her throat. "Damn bae I came over to tell you I'm sorry for any and everything I put you through and I wanted to ask you.... ahhhh fuck just.... like that, yeah lick the head... will you marry me Key?

..............................

Keyon Pov

"What was that ?" Man up nigga. Nah I'll take the lie for 500 Alex. I waited a min before responding "Huh, baby ?"

"I thought I heard you say something but it was a little low or maybe you didn't finish. " I guess luck was on my side. "Oh I was saying I'm gaining to much attention from coach, I find myself day dreaming cause I have so much going on. " That was a close one.

"Oh ok my parents are going out of town to visit my grandparents I decided to go last minute hope you don't mind. " I mean do I mind ? "Naw its coo, when yall leave ?"