Keyon 12

Keyon Pov

After Brentley left I went to my closet unbothered and got my clothes ready for school. I started thinking about my decision to end things for good. Was it the right thing to do? Would I be dumb if I gave him another chance ? I need to get some sleep rather than worry about him.

Walking down the hall to the gym i seen Brentley playing basketball. He came over to me when he saw me."Hey bae" He said with no sense of shame. Then he pulled me forward to kiss me. I could've sworn I heard a camera flash.

He grabbed my hand to bring me to the locker room. "Brentley bruh what's going on? Why you just kiss me like that ?"

"Like what ? This ?" He picked me up and walked us to the bench in the locker room. He laid me on my back and kissed me longer. I pushed him away. "Brentley stop people are going to catch us."

"Fuck that, you mine and I love you. Fuck what -"

"Well , well, well what do we have here ? Looks like a couple of fags getting ready to fuck in the locker room. Look here queer dears us straight people don't care to see that shit." Was the voice of Dillan Bugtrutter.

Brentley got up so quickly and knocked Dillan completely out. "Fuck outta here pussy " Brentley said.

He finished getting dressed but little did we know the school was waiting for us to exit the locker room and enter the hallway.

"Faggot, don't you have a son to take care of ?"

"Maybe if you worried about your son's future you wouldn't have time to be fucking niggas."

"I can't believe they gay."

"Oh lawd two of the the sexiest seniors of the school gay."

"Girl I still want the dick from both of them at the same damn time."

"Girl you right, we'll at least you know they'll do it, they fucked each other. "

"Come to think of it that's why they always together. "

This is just a few things we heard walking to class. The stares began to put holes in my shirt. My walking began to slow down as my shoes began to melt, I looked over at Brentley then back in front of me only to look up and see the devil himself.

Then it happened, I woke up. How the hell did I fall asleep so fast ? What the hell did that dream mean ? I looked at my phone and the clock read 2:39am perfect I said aloud.

I got up and used the bathroom and washed my hands. I went to check on Bam and luckily he was still sleep so I went and got in the bed with him. I fell asleep almost immediately.

..........................

I woke up to Bam hitting me in the chest.

"Da wake up."

"I'm up, I'm up stop hitting me."

"Ok but light is out so I knowed we late" Damn he's right I'm glad I got our clothes situated last night. "Ahh, shit" I said seeing the sun peek through the window.

"No bad words ,Da" It's to early for this. "Chill Bam go in the tub right now."

After Bam started getting dressed Brentley called and Bam answered. He passed the phone to me but I really didn't want to speak with Brentley.