Ch.34 It's Just a Get Away

I rushed downstairs after realizing the clock said 9am, I had never woken up this late,strangely after a dreamless night. I entered the kitchen after checking the living room on my way down the stairs, there was noone home, or at least it look so. I headed for the fridge taking out a protein shake as breakfast while dialing Bobby's cellphone number on my cel.

After various rings, someone picked up the phone on the other end, to my surprise, it wasn't Bobby who had answered, but Sam. I haven't really talked to Sam after the rising a week ago, nor Dean for that matter, I had ignored both as much as possible, only concentrating on the job trying to track down Lucifer or any of the other three horseman, which there was no track for.

"Urm Hi, is Bobby there?" I asked uncomfortably, I heard Sam sigh hesitantly before responding.

"We are heading up North, to check on a friend of Bobby's and see if he got anything." Sam explained, my eyebrows frowning while I stiffened  surprised laugh.

"You are where? Couldn't tell me? Put Bobby on the phone" I growled annoyed, why in God names would Bobby leave on a trip without even letting me know.

"Sure" Sam replied back before a grunt was heard on the other side, some ruffling noises before heavy breathing was heard again on the other end.

"Yes Nina?" Bobby asked tiredly as if he was talking with a kid, or some stubborn person.

"Bobby, where are you? Why did you guys left without even a letter or some I dont know, letting me know maybe?" I scowled pacing the small kitchen after smacking the shake down on the counter.

"Not all, we just rushed out because a friend of mine might have something. Now you watch your tone and get working with Dean, keep searching and looking we'll be back tomorrow morning the latest." Bobby order making frown even harder.

Dean? work with Dean> was he even here? What the hell had been crossing Bobby's mind at the moment he choose to leave without me but with Sam? Couldnt he choose to take me and left Sam and Dean work together themselfes?

"Bobby, I dont think I..." but I was cut off by a 'bye' groan by Bobby and the phone beeping as he ended the call.

Great, he just hung up on me. What was I supposed to do now?

I shook my head clearing my thoughts, fine, get Dean, search, track any signs of the horseman or Lucifer, what a joke.

"Great! You are finally awake, taught Balthazar might have killed you in your sleep." Dean's voice dripped with sarcasm, I lift my gaze meeting his, planting a smirk on my face but decided to leave the subject alone by just a roll of my eyes.

"We need to start working, I'm heading to the library, you should I don't know....do something productive." I mumbled heading out of the kitchen towards the front door.

"Well, you go do that I'll....." he trailed off with hesitation, I rolled my eyes grabbing the door handle turning to face him.

He stood there with a smug smirk coming to his lips, his fresh recently shaved face looking smooth, his  torse embraced in a tight dark blue shirt matching my own tank top, denim jeans accompanied by hiss hunting boots. All in all, he looked pretty, fit, and handsome, why was I even checking him out on the first place.

I groan shaking my eyes shutting my eyes tightly trying to get my toughts once again cleared up. But the same taught kept bothering me, haunting me since a week ago...what happened before Dean had went out, before he took the Colt from me...was that planned? Had Sam known?

"So what do you say?" Dean's voice brought me back, I lift up my head opening my eyes looking at him confused, he noticed because his expression change from a smug one to a silly contorted goofy grin.