C. 28 Spernatural Series, Hello Chuck...

"Guys, we got a problem" I announced making my way into the living room where Dean and Sam were discussing once again. Bobby ad being out for a week on some hunt that we offer but he didn't ant any f us to tag along, probably because he wasn't in the mood to hear these two guys bitching.

"Is it Bobby?" Dean asked with cocern in his eyes, I shook my head inmediately took a big breath and blurted it out.

"I think we just found our lucky ticket to get the devil" I blurted thanking Balthazar for giving me the piece of information last night.

"What?" they both breathed out simultanusly, I nodded vigorously before replying.

"I know how to get there" they both glanced at each other confused but full of anticipation as they glance back at me.

"How?" Dean asked warily, I sigh getting a beer from the small fridge sipping on it before turning to them and speaking.

"Balthazar, you know the drill" I said simply enough so they would understand and leave the subject alone.

"And you trust him? What if he is lying?" Sam inquired uncomfortable, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I don't trust him, but I...I believe him and he is not lying" I argued arching my eyebrows in defense, Sam sighed tiredly and Dean gave me a weird look before shrugging.

"Okay so, where is he?" Dean pressed hurriedly, I gulped the rest of the bottle down in a sip trying to swallow the fear, it didn't work, but at least it didn't show on my face.

"Washington, Seattle" I let out looking up to face them.

"Great, let's get going" Dean blurted rushing out of the room and packing stuff around.

"Wait" I said standing infront of him as he was about to get the colt to shove it into his bagel bag.

"What?" Dean spat at me with an annoyed expression, Sam sighed and walked up to us.

"What's wrong Nina? Did Balthazar said anything else?" Sam's puppy eyes buried into mine, I nodded.

"He can' reassure if the colt would work" I said my eyes glancing back to Dean, wose face features hardened.

"We'll give it a shot" Dean reasurred with a smirk passing by me and shoving the colt into the bag.

"Dean's right, what else we got?, There hasn't been any sign of the others three horsemen, and we gotta make a move now"Sam told me with a weak smile, I smiled back turning around to pack my own stuff.

"I'm calling Bobby so we can meet up there" I yelled running out of the house into the massive junk-yard of cars.

I waitted as the phone rang and rang but Bobby didn't pick up. Just as I was about to hang up the bell stop and someone answer the other end.

"Hello James Merlock relatives?" a high pitched voice sounded at the other end. I babbled thinking about it, until I picked up the hint. James Merloc was Bobby's undercover name for any emergencies, which only meant...

"Yeah, Shannon Merlock his niece. Who I'm I speaking to? I'b trying to get a hold of my uncle is he around?" I asked trying to sound as normal as possible.

"His niece? Well, actually sir Merlock has been in an accident, he was reluctant to call his family  but I think it'll be better if someone close comes to see him" the chick replied making me wonder if this was some kind of trap, but then again the name he used was for emergencies.

"Sure, would you please give me the address?" I breathed out trying to calm myself, Bobby wasn't like this, this was not his way of acting. Why wouldnt he just call and let us know he had been in an accident? I'm pretty sure he was fine, he always is.