Ch. 19 The Devil finally rises.

Ruby is played by Genevieve Padalecki, Balthazar is played by Sebastian Roche, Lilith is played by Katie Cassidy.

“So mind telling me about this Jonesy guy?” Dean teased smirking, we still haven’t got there yet, maybe 20 or 15 minutes left.

“Do you really want to talk about this now?” I asked in disbelief, he smirk “In case we don’t make it” he explained with an ironic smile.

“In case we don’t make it, it will not matter anymore” I argued smirking back, he gave me a bored look, then tried the puppy dog eyes, I chuckle.

“That doesn’t suits you at all” I commented smiling sarcastically, they did kind of suited him like Sam’s, oh God what was I saying? Going softy again? Another mental slap.

“Yes it does, why don’t you tell me? We are getting along so well, I’m probably your only friend except for Bobby.” He commented I shoot him a glare, he was not right I had other friends, like Jo and Ellen who were daughter and mother hunters, like Kate a hunter too, like James a hunter also, like…. like Cass!

“I have others friends, just not bff’s” I replied sarcastically, he roll his eyes and stop suddenly, “We are here” he explained taking in a big shaky breath, I looked around, perfect a disserted area with old abandon buildings.

“Awesome” I mumbled getting out of the car and shutting the door softly behind me, I stop aware looking around my surroundings alert trying to ignore the fear on my guts getting bigger by the second.

“You came” Crowley said appearing in front face to face with me, I jump and aimed my gun at him putting back down when I recognized him, he smirk.

“What the hell are you doing here Crowley? I taught you were hiding somewhere by now” Dean commented standing besides us with guns in hands ready for anything.

Crowley force a smile on his face and turn to Dean, “That’s what I was going to do now,…after…” he trailed off looking around ours surroundings, he sighed and gulped, “That way” he said pointing to the farthest building on the block that had dim light deep down, I turn my head to look back at him but he was gone.

“Are you ready?” Dean asked handing me an extra demon-killing knife. I nodded and look up at him, ours gaze meet and what felt like fireworks with worms started making their presence at my stomach, I pushed the feeling deep down and lock it, ripping my gaze off Dean’s deep emeralds eyes.

He cleared his throat awkwardly and looked down at his feet biting his lips looking for something to say. “Let’s go already” I said heading over to the old abandon building, Dean trailed behind and catch up walking side by side with me.

We came and stop abruptly at the big torn down door, I nodded to Dean who nodded back, and we both opened the doors slowly that leads us to dark musty big hallways.

To be honest it looked like a haunted place, then again it could be worse than that, it’ll may be the place where Lucifer rises, once again.

“Do it Sam!” Ruby’s voice echoed in the distance, I looked at Dean who was shock he looked back nodding and we both sprinted to where the voice came from.

We turned in a hall and there they were in a room seven feets away from us, Sam with his hand up spinning Lilith, a tall blonde, fair cream skin maybe 27 year old up to the wall with invisible force.

Dean and I ran for it but Ruby turn her face to us, her demon-eyes glaring at us her lips forming a smirk, she waved her hand and closed the door in our faces, Dean and I punching and kicking the doors, and Sam obnoxious of all this.