Ch.3 The sweet and the annoying Winchester

"Got anything?"Dean asked with his mouth stuff up with pie laying down on his messed up bed, “Nope, nothing just the same” Sam replied from the desk where he had been looking for more info still.

I sighed "Well we aint getting anywhere by leaving it all up to Sam" I muttered getting up from Sam's bed and stretching my arms. "What you proposed we do then shorty?" mocked Dean smirking at me, I scoffed pulling him from his t-shirt neck and glared at his beautiful eyes.

 He smirk even more "One don’t talk to me like I’m an idiot and two don’t ever call me shorty again or ill rip your tongue out" I growled softly to his face just inches away he raised an eyebrow and smirk.

 "Oh I bet you will" he dare I smirked back letting go off my grip and heading over to the door, I turned around once I reach it "You don’t know me so I recommend you don’t dare me" I said turning the handle and opening the door.

Sam voice stopped me "Where you going?" asked Sam standing up” What? I’m I suddenly of your incumbency now?” I said slightly annoyed, “I-I’m sor..” Sam murmured but I quickly cut him off.

“ Well in case you do care so much about me, here’s a clue maybe get lunch or get a room I don’t know I just cant sit here" I answered glaring at Dean.

 "Chickening away" mumbled Dean covering up with a cough "Deann" warned Sam glaring at him I chuckled which make them both turn to look at me "Like I said I cant stay here...I better go check out a room." I said.

 Sam nodded but bit his lip thinking deeply "If you wanna say something just say it" I said a little too harsh he looked up a little nervous "There’s this case we got 30 minutes from here we thinking is a ghost" he finally said "What with it?" I asked a little interested "Tormenting an old sir used to be a hunter we know is his ghost wife we talked to him he said he deserve it he didn’t wanna to sent her away so we didn’t" he explained. 

Dean scoffed and muttered something to himself which I ignored "and I’m guessing you want me to go talk to him before he goes crazy I’m I right?" I guessed smirking with my raised eyebrows he look thankful and nodded "yeah that’s about it" he said

  I nodded "What’s the adress?" I ask "Here" Sam said writing something in a small piece of ripped paper and handing it over to me, I looked over it and recognized the address, it couldn’t be.

“What’s his name?” I asked coldly just to make sure, “Robert Madison” Sam replied confused, my face went blank and my hands automatically form into fists.

Robert Madison yeah I knew that sonofab*tch the one that kill everything and anything without caring if they weren’t evil

I shrugged my shoulders "I don’t think I can Sam I don’t really care if that ..man..turns crazy or is ripped limb by limb” I growl turned around and headed for the motel office.