Ch.39 Hi Bobby, my name's Selene

A week has passed by, and quite a lot and nothing at all had passed in those days. Let me fill you in on what that has been, after that kiss with Sam in the field, nothing has been really cleared up, except for the fact that whenever in private we will literally kiss each other until we ran out of breath.

 Castiel hasn't found Death yet, Dean was desperate to be out on the road again. Nina, well Nina was quite mad at whatever was happening with me and Sam, probably because even though she will never admit it she felt something towards Dean, not that she cared to face it any time soon.

And that's about it, apart from the fact that I felt like dying my hair, but of course I had to let the guys know I was going out.

So I headed downstairs contemplating whether or not to talk to Bobby now or later, sure I had a week to tell him, but I was scared out of my mind of the way he'll react. Whether he ended up telling the boys, which Sam will completely freak out and hate me.

"Bobby? Hey, I'm going out, gonna do some grocery shopping and stuff. Do you need anything or want me to buy something in specific?" I questioned choosing the latter, I could tell him later.

I watched as he placed back his book on the shelf turning to face me, a tired expression across his face.

"No, just yeah buy some beer for you guys and more scotch, I'm running low on scotch and I'll need it if we don't find anything anytime soon." He groan rubbing his face in frustration, I scurried my way towards him placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, we'll find something, anything, like we always do, just one more and it'll be over before we know it." I grin enthusiastically nodding my head dramatically.

"Sure kiddo, now check what the idjiot's want, they are in the living room." Bobby smiled back pushing me out towards the doorway, I chuckled and made my way out of the studio down the hallway towards the living room.

I peeked my head in and notice they were both lost in whatever movie they were watching, I glanced at the tv screen and shook my head amused.

"Never taught you guys were the kind of guys that'll watch The Vow, really that's actually...shocking." I grinned looking at the back of their heads, they both snap towards me with a blush creeping up their faces.

"Oh please, Sammy here was too stubborn to watch anything else, and there's nothing else playing." Dean blurted out before Sam had the chance to speak, his hard glare on Dean, who shrugged innocently and smirked.

I smiled shaking my head amused at their ignorance , well Dean's ignorance anyway.

"I'm heading out, want anything?" I questioned, Dean's eyes widened with excitement, I rolled my eyes raising my hand up quickly, "I won't forget the pie." I muttered silencing him with my hand, he grin in return.

Sam shook his head to Dean returning my look hesitating for a moment before shaking his head no and waving me a small goodbye as I walked off.

I headed out fiddling with my car keys in my jean pocket before shoving them into the key lock and opening the door hopping in quickly turning on the engine bringing the car to life. I started retracting out of my space before stopping once Dean came out running out of the front door walking around my car and hopping in the passenger seat.

"I said I won't forget the pie, don't you trust me?" I asked amused as I continued pulling off and driving off the driveway put the Junker into the main road.

"I do, but I want to get some fresh air, we've been huddled up in there for like years." Dean grunted fiddling with the radio channels looking for a decent station.