Ch. 33 Luci Luci...Lucifer

“This is the place...” I informed as Dean drove through an old abandoned neighborhood, Dean let out a sarcastic sigh.

“No shit, I couldn’t tell with all these happy people and dogs running around in the sunshine.” He exclaimed mockingly, I rolled my eyes glaring at the back of his head.

“Dean…” Sam pointed out motioning for Dean to pull up, he did so and we all got out.

“Look theres a cementery over there, that’s half a mile from here…we should walk the rest of the way.” Sam explained heading to the trunk of the car and getting the things out.

I looked around, normal looking houses surrounded us, a silence that could break anything, and if a needle fell you could hear its eco.

“Are you sure its that cementery? Because I don’t see any rising…” Dean smirked playfully but I could hear his worry on his voice.

“Im hundredth percent sure, this is the place, that’s the cementery, and itll be in about…” I looked at my wrist counting the clock, my heart stammering a bit faster…

“It should be starting in about 30 minutes…” I finished softly as I head towards Sam preparing the extra guns and knifes having them ready for the rising of the death, as for the devil…we had the Colt.

“Im taking the Colt” I informed as I took it from under a blanket where it had been saved safely.

“Urm no you aint” Dean and Sam growl at the same time, I looked at them furiously.

“I was the one who guide us here, I get the honor to finally kill Lucifer…” as he owns me... I added in my head but didn’t really knew what he owned me for…or own Selene for.

“No you are not, we are more experienced than you” Sam explained beating Dean to it.

“Psst, as if a few years made a difference” I growled gripping the gun tighter to my hand.

“Fine, whatever floats your boat then Bratt” Dean spitted shocking both of us.

“What?” Both Sam and I asked incredulously at the same time.

“Yeah, let her do it” Dean said carefully giving Sam a look, Sam seemed to understand while I just felt a frown coming from confussion but then shrugged it off.

“Then let’s get going” I spat with raised eyebrows turning on my heels and heading into a row of houses stopping briefly to look back at the brothers who were hushing words to each other, Sam seem mad at a smirking Dean.

“Are you guys coming or what?” I called not wanting to look directly into their eyes, this was the moment of truth, no more running.

“Yes!”both of them replied without even turning to face me, I scoff under my breath turning around gazing towards the cementery waiting for their bromance moment to be over.

I stare at the grey sky ignoring the bad feelings hutchling inside me, shrugging my shoulders taking a deep breath I decided to concentrate. The main reason we were here, stop the apocalypse, kill Lucifer, I scoffed even that sounded too stupid for even myself, who would of taught of killing Lucifer? Even less try.

“Coming or not princess?”Dean spat bringing back to Earth, I glance at both of them far ahead in front of me, well I had zoomed out quite badly there.

“Sure honey” I muttered sarcastically gaining back a huge grin form his part and a scoff out of Sam who still had his back to me.

They turned and keep heading towards the cementery, I sighed following quietly behind them. Suddenly feeling uneasy and a sting of pain at the pitch of my stomach, I closed my eyes taking short breaths in and letting them out clutching to my abdomen.