Ch.6 Well hello ...Casstiel.

Castiel is played by Misha Collins

*******************************************************************************

"Sam calm down well get him back" I assured Sam who didn’t stop pacing back and forth in the place where that man disappeared taking Dean with him I had calmed down myself but Sam was uncontrollably unstable

 "We don’t even know what we are looking for Ninaa!" Sam yelled desesperate "and we are never gonna find out if you don’t calm down and think straight" I growled back placing my gun on my back and dialing Bobby’s number

 "Hello Nina?" said Bobby’s voice on the other end "yeah listen Bobby..we got a little problem" I said softly gazing at Sam who was glaring at the floor tapping his foot with hands on his hips looking exasperate as soon as he heard me explained what had happened to Bobby he ripped off the phone from my ear filling Bobby with questions.

I sighed and rubbed my face with the palm of my hand... okay let get one thing straight if that was an angel...weren’t they dropping dead? Have he been a real angel....why the hell would he want to kidnapped Dean?, and was he okay??? Many questions busted in my head.

 "Let’s go" Sam said taking the lead to ours cars "Where to?" I asked Sam sighed deeply "Bobby’s place" he answered with an extreme worried look I nodded and hop in my car driving off to Bobby’s place at South Dakota

''Bobby got anything'' asked Sam as soon as we entered Bobby's house hours later ''No I’m just gonna check an my angel abduction manual oh wait no ones has even make one yet.'' replied Bobby sarcastically I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief

 ’’Well I got his phone he dropped can't we do anything a spell to locate him or something??'' asked Sam playing anxious. Wit his hands Bobby brought us beers and gulp down his vodka bottle I gulped half of my bottle in one gulp..

‘‘That ...is gonna take us a good one to one and a half hour'' explained Bobby ''Better than nothing'' I commented Sam agreed and Bobby got started we huddled around a small table with a complete world map on it and a triangle thingy with a pointer moving in circles.

 Bobby did some juju with Dean’s phone and a spell and the pointer started moving in circles around the map ten minutes after it hadn't stopped ''Why isn't working?'' I asked impatiently ''That means Deans nowhere in Earth'' Sam cut in Bobby who was about to respond.

 I frowned Bobby nodded ''He may be in between worlds'' Bobby explained I shrugged it off, I didn’t need to be more confused of how much I already were.

‘‘Is there any other way?'' I asked joining them again at the studio style room, Sam passed his hand through his hair exasperate with a book on hand and Bobby shook his head with phone on ear.

 I took a glass from the cabinet and pour myself some whiskey leaning on my back against the wall. What the hell may have happen?! I keep asking myself I refuse to believe in angels. And to make it worse maybe bad mean murders angels....

''What the hell..''Bobby’s cursing at our sight got me alert,  I put hard my glass on the table taking my gun on hand aiming it in front of me Sam stood up and stayed still besides me with his own gun prepared same as Bobby.

The light faded in a short amount of seconds and Dean’s figure appeared accompanied by a young man maybe my age with brown hair nice body cute handsome and hazel gray eyes I aimed at his chest ''Woaaw calm down is okay is okay'' Dean explained with hands up in surrender.

''Dean are you okay?'' asked Sam and Bobby at the same time I raised my eyebrow at Dean and smirk at him he meet my eyes and smirk back ''I'm fine nice to see you too cupcake'' Dean said.

''This is Castiel he is cool really.'' Dean explained Bobby and Sam hesitated but placed down the guns, I didn’t because he step up frowning at me ''What?'' I scowl he just stared at me, the others look just as confused as me studying the scene, he took a step closer staring deeply at me.

''Whattt??'' I hissed Castiel look back at Dean and then at the floor raising his gaze at me ''you are Nina'' he said a little amused but interest I frowned. ''Yeah one and only what I'm I good for?'' I teased raising my eyebrows

‘‘For everything'' he answered not kidding not smiling..but from the heart,  true honest answered I frowned and shoot him right in the stomach because of the freakness this guy made me feel.

Sam stood in shock while  Dean glared at me also schock and Bobby stood still ''That hurt'' Cass said with no emotions in a matter of 25 long seconds he healed up looking me in the eye with a serious expression on.