Ch. 31 Isn't cute?

"Now, where were we?" Chris asked humming under his breath, tension sounds, until I slapped his hand in annoyance.

"Auch, didn't have to do that you know" he whined making me rolled my eyes even more annoyed.

Now, you were supposed to borrow me your car" I informed hooping off the stool chair putting my plastic plate with and the leftovers on the garbage as I zip the last bit of juice and did the same with the can.

"Honestly Kate, what are you afraid of?" Chris asked suddenly behind me in a concerned tone, my body shiver but it was invisible, I smirked turning around with arched eyebrows and a hand on my hip.

"Honestly? I don't know the feeling love" I winked before heading bak to the room andgetting well dressed again, it didn't really matter if Chis saw me in my birthday suit, he already had.

"Where you going?"  he asked frowning at the site of myself hiding my weapons in their usual spots, pulling my jean sleeve down, I turned to look at him with a smug smile.

"As I said, I was just passing by" I explained my expression falling into a stone face once again as memories of yesterday fill my mind making my heart ache.

"Well,if this is how you want it to be, then let's go, I'll drive you back to the bar" Chris offered pulling a shirt on, but I shook my head cursing under my breath.

"What was that?" he questioned confused as I meet his gaze not realizing I had been thinking out loud.

"What was what?" I inquired with a knowing smirk pull up on my lips, he smirk back heading in my direction, stopping just inches away from my face.

"Something about having to steal" he wondered to himself, my eyes widened a bit, I have said that out loud, great.

"I have to go" I told him sternly, but he just stepped closer, not letting me go anywhere.

"At least tell me why you carry those?" he pleaded nodding to my shovel bag, grea he had went through it, of course he had.

"Do you believe in ghost?" I blurted not really caring about what I tell this dude or not, I mean, come on, I just slept with him, why not tell him who I was, well just a part of who I was anyway.

"What? Wait...I dont really understand what has got..."

"Do you, or do you not?" I scowled raising my eyebrows at him expectantly.

"Well, Ihaven't witnessed any, but that doesn't rove that they dont exist....I mean I dont know. Why such random question?" he questioned with furrow eyebrows crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because this is my job." I replied proudly as I let the contents of the shovel bag dropped visibly at th top of the bed, Chris looked strangely before looking through the stuff that lay awkwardly in his bed.

"Supernatural beings exists, my family used to hunt them, then they had me, the got killed. A friend of them kept raising me, traning me to this kind of life. This is my life and job, what I mean is I hunt evil stuff, everything from demon to witches, anything, almost, anything is real"

"I know this all may sound crazy, and you can go off running away from me, but I am not lyin, and theres the proof" I added signaling to the small journal that contain every information of every single creature I've come across since I could remember.

I glanced at Chris who was still staring at the mattress with no facial expression, please don't let him be shocked, don't let it be that.

"Urm, it'll be nice if you said something you know" I added awkwardly, he stuttered after finally finding the words.

"I don't know what to say" well those weren't exaclty helpful words.

"Well, maybe call me crazy, insane, illusional...demented...sick...I don't know, but other than not sayin anything please" I retorted rolling my eyes and cocking my hip out resting my hand on it.

"I'm still processing the fact that you actually go after evil stuff while normal, right brained people usually run from it" he let out turning fully to me with a more slighlty relaxed expression, which now, it was my turn to be shocked.

"Wait, aren't you gonna go all, Oh I don't believe you blah blah blah?" I asked wit furrow eyebrow, he let out a couple of chuckles grabbing the small journal going through it with a concentratd expression.

"No, I mean, I dont think you made all of this up..but salt really? and what the hell is a wendigo? but why salt really? why not sugar?" he questioned with a smug smirk before bursting out laughing, I stared in disbelief, he was special, that was for sure.

"Please, no offense,, but dont ever make a joke around me ever again, if you even call that a joke" I told him with a serious tone, finally he calmed himself taking me by surprise as he grabbed by the waist toward him.

"You have to tell me everything, but that can wait.." he whispered as he leaned forward crashing his lips against mine.

"MMh, I really have to go.." I told him pulling away and piking my stuff out.

"where are you going really then?" Chris asked while fixing a lose of hair behind my ear, I grinned.

"Well, I was supposed to be with my hunting partners to Seattle, but they ditched me..so yeah I dont have a car" I said smirking like a little kid.

"Then Ill b your hunting partner" he offered, I smiled, but put up a serious face, he was seriou about this.

"No" I replied breaking away from his grip.

"COme on, please...I just meet you" Chris whispered while pulling towards him, pleading me with his esmerald eyes, I hesitated..

"Alright, get packed then" I said regretting as soon as those words left my mind, he grinnd giving me a peck before heading to the warddrobe.

"Well, I cant wait, we are going to Seattle babe" Chris called from the bended position he was in, his back facing me.

Oh Nina, how much you were going to regret this, nice meeting you Chris, I hnt evil, yeah come with me...no.

"Oh honey? We aren't, I am" I finished as my shotgun collided with Chris head, hard enough to knock him out but soft enough no to kill him.

His body felt shocked to the side with a loud 'thump' making me wince inwardly, oh well, it had to be done. I grabbed my stuff slunging them over my shoulder, grabbing the keys I found of Chris.

Founding a small notebook wth a pen, I decided to leave a note.

'Nice meeting love xX

 Ps Thanks for the ride'

I smirk putting the note down and heading out, glancing back one last time before closing and getting into the gray mazda 3 that was parked on the porch. Opening the door, getting in, bringing it to life and step on thegas pedal heading off t Seattle, Washington.

8

********************************************************************************88888888888888888

I hope you guys like this!

vote like coment!

follow me on instagram Nina_f1d

sorry, I got 1D infection, I want I wan I want, to be loved by you