Ch. 14 More dreams and whereabouts.

I was in somewhat a building hallway, I looked around and noticed I couldn’t, I was once again in the blonde body, her, me, us. We looked around and saw a door, excitement spread through our body, we headed towards it slowly turning the knob and even slower pushing the door wide opened.

Relief yet nervousness spread through us, a small smile yet making it to ours lips.”My darling” the dark blonde hair guy said, it wasn’t the one from my others dreams but it was obvious that she felt the same towards him, only difference, the feeling was stronger.

The guy was handsome just like what he was, an angel, my angel. His dark brown eyes stare at mines bearing his soul into mine, his firm nose wrinkle up slightly as his soft adorable lips pull up into a full lengthen whole-heart smile.

“Michael” I whispered as he reached for my hold, cupping my face in his hands I relaxed down as soon as his skin touched mine. “Why, darling?” he asked pain in his eyes but understanding too.

“I loved him, but I love you more” I answered tears leaving my eyes felling onto my cheeks rolling down to my chin. He wiped them away with his thumb, “Now now, don’t cry darling it’s all good… all good” he whispered before placing gently his lips against mine.

I gasped opening my eyes wide opened as the alarm clock went off Sam and Dean grunted to themselves. I felt an arm on me as it went for the alarm clock that was on the coffee table besides me, Sam pressed the off button still sleepily and his arm fell to my stomach.

I was facing the ceiling so I cleared my throat making him turn his face to me and frowned, I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head to his arm. He blushed and pulled it off of me, “Sorry.” He mumbled, I nodded standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

Once we all finished getting ready and packing up, we checked out of the motel and went to get some breakfast. We were now at the same cheap dinner we had went to eat all time here.

“Today’s special for the three” I order quickly ignoring Sam disapproval face and Dean triumphantly. “So, how did you two slept last night?” Dean asked smirking, I shot my face up to face them both, Sam glaring sideways at Dean and himself just grinning like an idiot.

I stayed quiet, I didn’t really wanted to deal with Dean nor his childish games. I just wanted to stop dreaming about awkward nonsense stuff. But at least I had something, I had a name.

Michael, and she had claimed him as her “Oh my god.” I muttered gasping in shock, she had meant Michael as the Archangel Michael? The one who put Lucifer in his cage? Did that meant….

“What’s wrong?” Sam asked confused, interrupting my taught, I shook my head fiercely thinking of what the hell did all this meant.

“Nothing” I mumbled numb, “Well something must be up with you, you are clearly not yourself” Dean said smirking but a sparkle of concerned in his eyes.

“Just a bad dream” I replied smiling “Nothing big” I added giving off my usual smirk, at that Sam opened his mouth but was interrupted by the waitress placing our orders at the table.

After we ate we headed to Sioux, Fall South Dakota to Bobby’s.

8 hours laters.

“Hi Bobby” I said entering first towards the study couch, Dean followed and layed next to me, Sam taking the arm chair on my left. Bobby looked at us raising his eyebrows.

“What?” Sam and Dean asked simultaneously, Bobby sighed looking at me “Cass came, he said he wanted to talk to you” Bobby said looking at me, I frowned “me?” I asked at the same time Dean asked “her?”.