Ch.17 Let's get that damned animal.

I ran, and just keep running in a labyrinth that look as if I was trapped in a garden, the voice getting closer and louder……

“Why? Why??Why??Why???” Michael voice’s blending with Lucifer’s voice both of them full of pain and hatred, the worst? Those sick strong feelings were towards me.

“Stop it!” I yelled at the top of my lungs crying my soul out. “Why?” Michael said from behind me, I stopped running and turn around “I...” I started but trailed off by someone voice interrupting me.

“Why?” Lucifer asked from behind me, I wiped around there he stood too. I shook my head abruptly and looked at the both of them, an unbearable pain in my chest, and a whole in my heart. Wait I didn’t feel like I even had one right now.

“Yes mommy why?” Lilith’s voice said besides Lucifer holding his hand tightly her blonde curls caressing her heart-shaped face and her green piercing eyes stabbing my soul.

“I…please...” I pleaded but then stopped when a rush of pain went through me starting from the whole on my chest to my exploding head, there was nothing of the blonde left, just meat spread on the grass like a explosion of a meat sacrament.

I gasped crying silently, sobbing unstoppable my body shivering and fear ran up my spine. “Hey hey what happen?” Dean’s sleepily voice said from besides me, I jump up startled not having noticed he has fallen asleep besides me.

I shook my head trying to stop my sobs but I couldn’t I could still feel that horrible pain in my chest, like not being able to feel the presence of my heart in there. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me awkwardly, I tensed up not knowing whether to push him away or to lean in.

I went for the safest choice, “I’m okay, I’m okay” I reassured getting off of bed and standing in front of the mirror, I rubbed my face trying to get the images out of my mind, but instead a pair of tears left my eyes.

I took in a deep breath and put on my stone face looking over at the mirror again, I catched Dean staring, at my butt.

“Dude!” I exclaimed whipping around and glaring at him, he smirked “I knew it” he said with a small grin but worry in his eyes.

“You are an arrogant jackass jerk asshole pervert man.!”  I yelled launching at him and wrestling him to the floor him falling on his back with a THUMP and a whine from him.

“What the hell is your problem!?” he exclaimed wrestling me pinning himself on top of me, shit I took too long to throw the punch.

“You are my problem!” I yelled nonsense, see when I get too distress I just discharge myself with the first that pissed me off. One time I beat a man on a bar for calling me a sexy bitch, yeah beaten up, just for that.

“Stop it!” he hissed pinning my arms to the floor by each side of my head, I glared at him, with a bunch of emotions running through me like water. I needed to get them out or I was going to explode.

“Let me go!” I hissed in an attempt of at least, because it came out more like a sob, which reminded me….

“Sh*t” I cursed a new pair of tear leaving my eyes as the sob’s of the dream echoed through my mind like metallic music.

“Why don’t you just talk?” Dean said softly, I looked at him and gulped his eyes full of true worry. I shook my head “Let me up, I’m fine” I order impressed by me rough voice back, thank God.

Dean searched my face for any signs of any possible burst and finally got off offering me his hand, I took it and he help me up.

“What did you dream this time?” he asked softly trying not to press too much, I looked at him and force a smirked “I wouldn’t exactly said dream, more like a nightmare because you were in it” I replied smirking truthly as he gave me one of his are-you-serious-look now that suited him very well.