Ch.12 Breakfast and Hang out at Bobby's

“You are making dinner today too?” I asked Bobby as I entered the kitchen next morning. “No I think you should” he answered grinning, he knew very well that one of the things I hated was to cook.

“Nah I think I’ll pass” I said while preparing myself a cup of coffee, I looked over at the clock, it marked 5:00am. “You know, you should get more rest, it’ll help you recover your back better” Bobby said pointing to my back which was visible, I was wearing a torn loose peach blouse, jeans shorts, my irreplaceable black low boots and the tormenting bras that hurt on my stitches . I sighed “Nah I’m fine” I replied making myself a sandwich, the easy thing I could think of apart from cereal.

“Mind making me one?” Sam asked entering the kitchen nodding to the mess I had in front of me, butter all over the table and eggs on a bowl ready to cook to put on my sandwich.

“Sure hun, what would you like on it?” I replied sarcastically with raised eyebrows and a huge grin. He chuckle and I turned back to my mess then Sam stood beside me helping me on mine, I steal a glance at him confused.

“Um, thanks” I mumbled as he got the pan ready to cook the eggs, as soon as it was ready he started to cook it. I turned to Bobby who just stare frowning then stood up giving a short wave and leaving God-knows-where.

“No problem, umm you want yours with cheese?” he asked turning to me, he was wearing the usual dark cowboy jeans dark shirt and his brown jacket that he had hung over on one of the chairs. I nodded trying not to frown any harder.

I got the bread ready and started getting the ham to another pan to cook it when Sam grabbed it from me, doing it himself. “Okay what you want?” I asked not being able to hold my concerned any longer, he turned and gave a confused look I raised my eyebrows glancing at the pans that contained the eggs and the ham, he understood and gave me a shy glance.

“I like to cook sometimes, it relaxes me.” He explained, I smirk “You don’t look like that kind of guy” I said, he blushed a soft pinkish, I bit my lip holding to any smart comments, this was Sam for God’s sake! I didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable.

“Thanks anyway…the ham is burning” I added with a smirk turning around to serve us drinks. “Is orange juice okay with you?” I ask glancing at Sam, he smile and nodded, I turned around grabbed two glasses and the juice cartoon.

 “Make that three” said Dean behind me startling me, I turned and glared at him, he was wearing his usual dark jeans dark gray t-shirt and his torn dark gray jacket that hung on the couch.

I put my usual smirk on “Sure ass” I replied turning around and grabbing another glass, I pour orange juice for the three of us and then took them to the small table on the living room, where surprisingly Sam had prepared everyone’s plates already and I just have served the drinks in all this time, oh well I did said I hated cooking.

“This is the weirdest thing I ever done” I muttered to myself, Sam chuckled and I was surprised he had heard me, Dean glance at us and keep munching like a pig on his food. I took a bite of my sandwich and the taste overwhelm me, I hadn’t had such a great breakfast since, well since maybe 6 or 7 years back when Bobby took care of me.

I ate it closest or maybe worst than Dean’s eating style, I really enjoy that and I was going to missed it, having breakfast at home, that alone was priceless but no that wasn’t going to be my usual life.

 Stop it.! I slapped myself mentally, I won’t think of having a normal life, I loved this one and I loved helping others out, definitely I couldn’t never go on and live a normal life knowing evil was all over us.

“Ummm, where’s Bobby?” Dean asked once he finished, “He headed out, maybe to the library though he Is trying to track down Lilith” I replied standing up from the floor where we had have sat to eat, and started picking up the dirty dishes to go wash them, again Sam stopped me grabbing all out of my arms.

“Let me guess, washing dishes also relax you I’m I wrong?” I asked grinning, he blushed but then look down at me and stare with a blank face, in a trance again, he seemed to notice this fast and took off to the kitchen, Dean stared after him after standing up.

“Well we better call him and asked him what he want us to work on” he said I nodded “How’s your back?” he added looking me with concern in his eyes. I made puppy eyes playfully “Oh Dean Winchester worrying about me again?? I’m flattered” I teased smirking, he scowl at me and then smirk.

 “Yeah well we gonna need you to be good so we can get another case” he grumbled, an honest warm smile slip out on my face, Dean stare at my mouth curiously. “I’m doing fine, thanks” I mumbled heading towards the library to do some research.

Hours passed by and my head was agonizing in pain “Aghr” I whined rubbing my temples. “Bad headache?” Dean asked entering the library and smirking at me with something in his hands. “You think?” I said annoyed not in a bit of humor to play with him right now.

“Here, Sam taught you probably needed them” He said handing me 2 pills in a napkin. I gave off a little smile “Thanks” I muttered grabbing the pain-killers pills and gulping them down with the rest of my beer.

“Did you find anything” he asked crossing his arms over his builded chest. “Did you?”  I asked raising an eyebrow, he sighed “Well you mention Cass in your dreams, anything we should know about??” he teased smirking wiggling his eyebrows.

“Do you really want to know what I was dreaming about??” I asked slowly while making my way up to him standing just an inch away from him. He opened his mouth but nothing came out, I smirk “Yeah didn’t taught you wanted to” I replied turning around heading to grab another beer.

I heard Dean chuckled right behind me and his arm brushing my waist as his hand grab another beer from the small fridge. I turned around and came face to face with him, he stare at my eyes with furrow eyebrows, I opened my mouth to say some smart comment as usual but someone clearing his throat got us out of the trance.“I taught you said it wasn’t what I taught it was?” Bobby asked knowledge in his voice. Dean turned around and turn to him “Is not” I quickly said. “Doesn’t matter I got a new job for you, Sam’s on it right now” Bobby explained passing by Dean to the study to grab his vodka.

Dean turned to me and smirked, biting his inside cheeks thinking of something to say, I smirk back “So wanna tell me” he started in an amusing tone I cut him off.. “Just, don’t” I replied making my way towards the living looking for Sam.

“Hey” he greeted smiling warmly at me, I gave him a half-smile “So what’s the job?” Dean asked following behind me, we sat on different couches and turned to Sam.

“Three kids, same age, all males, same town, even same urbanization, disappeared in this week” Sam explained. Dean tensed up “Where?” Dean and I ask simultaneously, Sam look up “Pennsylvania” He answered, I smiled and stood up.“Road trip, what are we waiting for?” I asked smirking heading upstairs to get prepared.

***************************************************************************************************

like always please leave feedback !

thanks for reading !!