Ch. 16 A little chatt with Dean

“Bobby, Sam ditched with that bitch” Dean hissed as we entered through Bobby’s house, his face stiffened and he got pissed off at Sam cursing his name like I had.

“When?” Bobby asked, “Last night” I answer quickly sitting on the study couch I quickly got on my ipad, to check where Sam had used his credit card, smart I bet he was using cash because nothing appear.

“So any idea where he may gone?” Dean asked us, Bobby gave him an are-you-serious look and then turn to me.

“Right, there’s just two seals left, so he is completely convinced that, that slut trash is gonna help him” I said trough clenched teeth, I swear as soon as I saw her I wasn’t gonna let her go again.

“Two seals? That’s fuck up, I have find nothing still, she is smart and doesn’t let any hints outs” Bobby scowl referring to Lilith this time, I went through my ipad checking more credit card we had, yes people’s credit card, we didn’t actually had one ourselves.

“She better run when I see her, I’m gonna kill that fucking little bastard!” Dean scowl referring to Ruby still, grabbing two beers and handing me one, I frowned at the act but ignored it, drinking my beer thinking deeply.

“What about doing a spell or something to track him?” I proposed Bobby look up from a book and taught about it, Dean looked at him with hopes up. “Well got anything that he touch lately?” Bobby interrogate, I sighed shaking my head.

“No” Dean said bitterly “He was very careful of that too” Dean added sighing frustrated running a hand through his short hair, his biceps muscle flexing. Wait what the hell I’m I saying this?

“I need another beer” I muttered finishing off in one gulp the one I had and standing walking to the fridge getting another one.

“So what we just wait until he decides to call?” Dean asked pissed off, Bobby shrugged “There’s nothing we can do boy, he made his decision” Bobby said walking off the room.

“Awesome” I muttered leaning against the wall drinking my beer. “That’s just great” Dean said at the same time, I looked up and actually felt a sting of sorry for him, Sam always rebelled somehow, but he was thinking he was doing good, poor him.

“So what until, he decides to call, you wanna check if any case pops out? And.. no we gotta track him down, he can’t jut kill Lilith by himself.” I told Dean trying to organize my taught.

Dean’s face turn hard as stone, “What Dean?” I pressed, he looked up meeting my gaze hesitating, “Just tell me” I said softly to Dean, first time I used that tone of voice towards him.

“He…That bitch made him drank her blood…” Dean said lightly ashamed, “Demon blood?.. Why?” I gulped, he look taken aback waiting for me to respond with disgust.

“22 years ago, Azazel came into Sammy’s room when he was a baby..” he started I cut him off, “They yellow-eyed demon?” I asked he nodded, I motioned my hand for him to continue.

“Is a long story Nina..” Dean sighed with a soft look, I just wanted to comfort him. Wait what was I thinking?

“I got time, what about tonight you come to my room” I proposed he looked up and wiggled his eyebrows. “Not that way Dean!” I snapped, he chuckled and smile, “Yeah sounds good” he said before heading to the kitchen.

I sighed rubbing my temples, my arms falling limps by my sides, I zoned out once again.

“Emma, she isn’t harmful come on! Just stop it. IT just wanna mess with us!” My daddy hissed quietly at momma. I just hide on the stairs listening at them fight on the hallway downstairs, my cheeks wet of tears.