Ch. 21 The Four Horseman..oh And more Emotions to Struggle With..

I prayed my eyes open blessing Cass’s name a millionth times in my head as I felt as my normal self once again with absolutely no pain in my body whatsoever. I sat up stretching my arms and back looking around noticing I was back at the motel room.

“Finally, how you feeling?” Jonesy’s voice startled me as I turned to my left and saw him sitting there with arms crossed arrogantly over his chest.

I sighed and looked around for Sam, Dean or Cass, but to no avail because there was no one else in the room.

“Don’t bother, they gave me time with you, of course they didn’t went too far, they are just outside the door.” He muttered while sending a pissed off glare at the door, I sighed getting up and stretching my legs.

“Well, go on what you want? I’m not thanking you for saving my life, I didn’t asked you to” I snapped placing my hands on my hips and stomping my foot at the floor childishly.          

 “Twice actually” he replied with and arrogant smirk standing up with hands on pocket walking to me slowly. I hold ground as he stood there just inches away from my face.

“Still, I ain’t gonna thank you” I said back with arched eyebrows and recomposing myself now standing straight with arms crossed.

“Are you serious never gonna tell me?” he asked with raised eyebrows with deception in his voice, I let out a frustrated sigh and headed pass him to the door but instead Jonesy’s arm snapped and hold my wrist stopping me.

“What?” I hissed losing my patience, was this guy serious? Did he actually wanted to get beat up for what? The twelve time?

“Just tell me why? Why you left and act like this since?” he asked oblivious to his own issue, I rolled my eyes turning to face him.

“Because I realized who you really were” I hissed snapping my hand out of his grip and storming out of the room.

 I throw the door behind me and bump into something, or rather someone hard, I glared and lift my gaze meeting with Cass frown expression and my heart did a quick flip.

“Thanks” I muttered trying to pass by him but he moved with me and stopped me, I raised my eyebrows questioningly and he studied my face expression before speaking.

“Balthazar came to see me” he said shifting his gaze to the ground nervously, I swallowed and felt an awkward breeze hit me.

“You lied” I remarked arching my eyebrows accusingly at him, he lift his gaze with his none replaceable frown and stared at my eyes with confusion.

“I didn’t want us to feel like this, like Dean’ says is awkward” he grimaced as he mention the last word, I smiled at his face, he was so innocent effortlessly.

“I know, but that ain’t me, it ain’t my damn fault I get a freaking old crazy soul” I said and realized I said that a little too loudly, my eyes widened as I noticed Sam and Dean coming over to us and Jonesy leaving the room.

“They didn’t hear, and they still won’t know, unless you tell them of course” Cass said noticing my slightly worried look, I gaze up at him and nodded relieved.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” Sam and Dean asked simultaneously, I smirked trying to hold the grin that seemed tentative down.

“Much better, thanks to Cass here” I said smirking and turning to Cass who was a little too close, not even a foot apart, I back away that foot that was needed.

“Good, urm, where’s Jonesy?” Dean asked with disliked, I smiled as Jonesy stood beside me enclosing me between him and Cass, not such a good combination there.