Ch. 41 Death and Dead

"Sam wake up! We gotta get-What the hell?" Dean's voice abruptly interrupted my dreams.

I groan opening my eyes and freezing on the spot. I sat in Sams bed clutching the sheets to my naked body. Sam was standing by the bed with only boxers on holding his jeans on his hands looking shocked.

I glanced between him and Dean, if Dean was a cartoon smoke would of be coming by tons out of his ears. He glared at us, passing from shock to anger strolling towards Sam.

"What the hell Sam?! and You! What the hell are you doing?!" Dean yelled pointing at me causing me to flinch.

Sam however stood his ground.

"Dean I can explain.."

"You can explain?! Explain what? Did she even tell you who she really is?!"

"Yes! Dean I know okay! So please stop yelling! Can we talk about this outside?" Sam yelled, calmly asking Dean to leave with his look silently.

"You know...You know and you..you do this? What the hell!? What the hell?!" Dean shook his head in disgust.

"Dean please wait outside." Sam calmly repeated, Dean scuff and burst out of the room slamming the door with all his force behind him.

"I should of have left earlier..I'm sorry I don't want this to get worse and it already did." I breath grabbing the sides of my head frustrated.

"Hey, it's fine. I'm gonna go talk to him, you might want to get ready, we still need to leave today." Sam spoke bringing me back from my frantic state.

"Alright" I replied grabbing my clothes and swiftly putting them back on.

I rushed to the door but Sam stopped me grabbing my elbow and turning me to face him.

"You don't regret...what happened last night? do you?" His face contorted as his eyes waited scanning my face.

"Of course not." I breath caressing his cheek with my hand before giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'll better go talk to him." Sam said cupping my face in a swift motion planting a kiss on my lips before leaving the room.

I took in a big breath trying to calm down my fast beating heart. I rushed to my room grabbing a new outfit for the day and did the usual morning routine.

After I finish packing I places the bags on the living room couch and went into Bobbys study. I stopped in the doorway, frozen in place by three pair of eyes on me.

"Speaking of the devil" Dean muttered under his breath shooting me a glare.

Sam sighed and gave me a small smile, I smiled back but glance at Bobby with worry.

Bobby stood glancing between the three of us before his eyes landed on me. I was grateful that he was back on his feet, even if it had been a deal with Crowley that took for it to become true.

His soul that now Crowley possessed . Dean and Sam had gone mad trying to make Crowley give it back, which hadn't worked. Now there was nothing we could do,and with all the mess going on now we had to let it go.

Nina hadn't, still in my mind I could feel her searching through her memory trying to come up with a way of torturing Crowley and make him return Bobbys soul to himself.

I snapped out of it, we had a bigger problem here.

"If you aren't going to try to exorcise me then I recommend that we leave now." I commented giving Dean a pointed look.