Ch. 23 Bad news, bad news...who doesn't loves them?

A day later…

I sprung my eyes opened when someone knocking on the door madly made me jump and wake up from my dream. I grunted getting up and opening the door revealing a shirtless aware Dean with his pajama pants hanging low on his hips.

“What?” I scowled trying to rubbed the sleep off my eyes, “Get dress, Cass….Cass on the hospital” Dean informed, I looked up at him kind in shock.

“Cass? In a hospital? Come on he is a freaking angel! Don’t play jokes on me Dean ‘cuz I swea..” I trailed off as I noticed Sam walking out of the bathroom full dress glancing at me kind of worried.

“What hospital?” I asked softly getting worried myself, Dean let out a sigh before replying “Daytona, Florida come on is a long drive” he sighed frustrated before heading to the bathroom.

More like a 2 days drive you mean, I taught to myself but then replaced it, Dean drive hell fast so that’ll make it a day. I quickly shut the door packing everything I needed, and as I finished and heard the bathroom door open.

I sprint outside and bump sideways into Dean making him hit his hip against the wall corner which made him let out a groan in pain. I smirked to myself as I shut the door and locked it undressing myself and taking a quick but hot shower.

 I brush my teeth, pulled my hair in a messy bun and headed out, no use to tell you what I was wearing, of course you knew already, loose dark tank top, skinny dark jeans, my leather jacket and my low black combat boots.

“Coming Bobby?” I called out as I got downstairs with my bags hung over my shoulder, “No, I gotta help a friend with some case all the way in Texas” he replied heading towards the door with his own bags.

I nodded and followed him outside, “Be careful Bobb’s” I said patting him on the shoulder on my way to the impala to wait for the boys.

Bobby turn and half glare at me, “Again with that nick name?” he grunted, I smiled guiltily and battled my eyelashes innocently.

“Forgot, my bad” I apologized smirking and giving him a quick hug, he hug me back and pulled away quickly.

“You guys be careful too got it?” he said sternly I nodded my head with an eye roll as I watched him get into his truck and drive away.

I turned and headed towards my car throwing everything on the trunk and hopping into the driver’s seat. God I missed my car, I patted the dash and admire the stereo that I had put up, one big difference between Dean’s and mine.

I plug my Ipad and turn the music on, letting any song that came up playing softly in the background, which just happened to be Adele at the instant.

“You going alone?” asked Sam leaning against the car back door by the driver’s door, I had my legs hang out with the door open, so I just tilted my head to looked at him.

“Ye…I miss driving my own ride. I can’t stand Dean’s singing too much” I admitted, Sam chuckled softly and Dean came up to us after locking the front door.

“You bringing your car too? Great.” Dean asked/replied himself, I shrugged.

“I was just telling Sam how your horrible singing may get me deaf or worse if I keep listening to it” I told him with a smirk plastered on my face, he mocked me swinging his hips slightly with hands on air imitating me. I frowned and shook my head with a grimaced, Sam shared my expression.

“Don’t ever do that again. Now, let’s go” I said pulling the door closed, and starting up the engine, I waited for them to get in the impala. When they did and started pulling away I pressed on the gas and followed them fast leaving Bobby’s place behind me and the rest of South Dakota after hours.