Ch. 20 Struggling with emotions.

thanks for reading again!

WARNING; sexual contents, (well not exactly) and some cursing.

You have being warned

***********************************************************

“Dean please” Sam begged once we got to Bobby’s house and were walking towards the front porch.

“No Sam, you traited me, us. You went with that bitch when that was the only thing I asked you not to and that’s what you do” Dean snapped back stopping halfway and turning to Sam with an accusing glare.

“Dean I didn’t know, I’m sorry” Sam begged once again guilt written over all his face, Dean stared at him for 30 long seconds before rubbing his face with the palm of his hand and sighing frustrated.

“I know Sammy, I know” he replied softly before walking up to the door and going inside, I stayed behind the both of them fixing my car trunk, once the door closed Sam glanced back at where I was with guilty eyes.

I quickly shifted my gaze back to the car finishing fixing the guns and knives and closing the trunk. I sighed turning around and heading towards the front porch, “Nina?” Sam called when I passed by him, I stopped and turned to face him.

“Yes Sam?” I asked coldly, although I knew too well it wasn’t his fault, still he trusted that slut, and God know what they were doing.

“I’m sorry I really am” he said softly giving me his puppy dog eyes, I rolled my eyes and let out a shaky breath thinking of everything that was about to happen.

“You ditched” was the only thing I said before going inside the house, I stomped upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me stomping to my bed and sitting emotionless staring off at emptiness.

I let out a shaky breath once again and closed my eyes waiting for the worse, but of course nothing happen.

“Nina” Cass voice said from the door making me jump slightly, “Cass, long time no see” I greeted with my smirk back on.

“Yes, and I know what happened. We’ll gonna have to find a way to stop it, I’m searching for it” he replied sitting besides me.

“Cass, mind telling me now that Lucifer is rising the whole truth?” I pressed turning to face him bending my left leg and resting my arms on it.

“I guess you’ll know eventually, but I’m pretty sure you mostly know the truth, you are just confused” Cass replied, and indeed he was right, alright.

“Who’s Selene? am I like….her reincarnation? Is that possible? Why now after…billionths of centuries?” I overwhelm him with questions that popped randomly in my mind.

“Selene, where to start?” he asked himself frowning deeply in thoughs, “When we were all created we were told to not rebelled, rule number one and only one. When Lucifer meet Selene, she was just a plain human, he fall in love, and she got impregnate by him. Then she meet Michael, whom also fell in love with her, she loved them both, and many more. But they didn’t want to accept that fact, but there was this guy she loved more than anything, more than the two of them and than her own daughter, whom was Lilith. That doesn’t matter, anyway Lucifer was told not to be with her, but of course he loved her and had a family already with her, so he rebelled for her, for himself, he was jealous and wanted more power.”

“Then Father order Michael to send Lucifer downstairs and lock him down, he did. Selene wanted that also for humans good, but she was upset with Michael because he had betrayed her as well. When Father order Michael to send Lucifer to hell, he was also told to not be with her, to leave her, she argued and got even more angrier. Michael then taught that she was going to free Lucifer for revenge, so he killed her.” Cass explained turning to me once he finished.