Ch.30 A right choice.

I groan clutching my head as pain rushed in like waves, I squirted one eye open frowning, my heart beat picking speed. Where the hell was I?

I looked around warily around me to find myself in a huge lose t-shirt thanksful that I had my underwear on. I shot up from the soft sily cream sheets looking around the so fancy wooden room.

I tip toed to the door opening it slowly not to make any sound and looking around the halls to check if there was anyone. Not seeing anybody I headed to look around the house, in a hunt for my stuff, and of course answers.

"Sneaking out so fast?" a male's voice spoke from behind startling me.

Out of instinct I turned around in a swift motion, posing my body in a defensive position, just to see a shirt less, jean less, bartender named Chris, thank God he had those black boxers and a pair of socks on.

"What happened?" I scowled not liking all this mess, Chirs smiled sligthlty making me evn more angrier, but as he rubbed the back of his neck shamefully, I considered not killing him, yet.

"Well I was working when this gorgeous woman sat in the bar and order some tequila. I served her extra on the house because I could see she needed it"

"Then she got wasted and fall asleep on my arms, so I brought her to my apartment, place her on my bed while I slept on the couch. Thats pretty much it" Chris responded his smirk turning into a smug smile.

"and how you explained tha fact that Im half naked Here?" I snapped raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest arrogantly.

"Well I taught it was a nice thing to do, to clean it and have it ready for whenever you wake up" he replied still smiling while leaning sideways against the wall.

My heart raced as I remember that I have being carring all my weapons and my bags on me yesterday, thanks to someone whose last name was Winchester.

"Wheres my Stuff?" I demanded hesitantly.

"You mean, like your 49k, the strange knife, and the others Bags?" he asked raising his eyebrows accusingly, I frown.

"You shouldnt done what you did" I warned glaring intensily at him, he just arched his eyebrows walking towards me, stopping just a foot away.

"Why, are you gonna kil Me?" he teased as he stood there breathing against my face, my nerves tensed up.

"Im not a murder" I spat furiously but instantly gain control, forcing a smirk to place as I look him up and down.

"Then how you explain you carrying those kind of weapons with you?" he demanded.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I take a step back, I glance at my left where I spotted the kitchen.

"Im hungry, you might as well prepared me some breakfast" I smirk heading over to the kitchen where I realized there was a small closet with the washine and dryer mashine in it.

On top of them, there layed my cloth and my two babies, as well as the shovel bags making me wonder if he had also check them out.

"You really are sick, if you think Im gonna cook for you, not even for myself. Better get dressed well go some place I know, best breakfast in town" Chris said offering me his hand.

I shot him a glare before smirking widely, was he Serious? Well why Not?Even

"What? You really except me to spend the day with a total Stranger?" I looked at him, faking disbelief.

"After all, you did slept in this strangers bed, whats wrong with some breakfast and then some Answers?" he pointed out making me raised an eyebrow surprised.