Ch.29 Blown Up!

With that I well start reading the second book of Supernatural...

As I read how the ambulance got there, took the three Winchester and carried them back to the hospital, I tried to ignore the rush of emotions that were deep beneath me.

I wasn't just reading any book, I was learning every single thing Dean and Sam had to go through and put up with. All hell they had being through didn't stop ther, it had just started, and they were oblivious to that.

As I felt my eyes watered for a brief second i shut my eyes tightly and let my back rest fully on the seat. My breathing got deeper as blackness took over my whole body but it wasn't painful, nor dizzy, it was just, like going to sleep, until I got abruptly awake by a giggle.

"How about this time?" Balthazar's voice sang amused, I turned to him and rolled my eyes being thankful for being here n the beach, although it was just a dream.

"It was okay I guess" I muttered back smiling towards the clear waves, the white sand between my toes embrightening the white dress I was wearing.

"I heard you meet the prophet" Balthazar said grabbing my attention, Irolled my eyes shaking my head in disbelief.

"What's the issue with you people? You can't hear us when we need you the most or when we are bleeding to death, but you can hear gossip after it happened?" I spat not believing this, archangel's nerve.

"We are not in..." he started to excuse before I quickly cut him off.

"You are not supposed to intervine, I know that bull. But that doesn't mean you couldn't. What did you call me here for anyways?" I questioned raising an eyebrow resting my body weight on my left foot with hip cocked out and arms crossed over chest.

"Well, two things, first we getting the prophet to a safest place since Lucifer might want to get a hold of him, Zachariah being his archangel will be taking care of that. Second is about Castiel" Once again I went t ask about this dude Zachariah but once Cass was mentioned my words change.

"Where the hell is he? Is he okay?" I added in a rush, either he was...well death, or he was seriously ignoring us on purpose in which case I would make number one truth personally.

"He as being tortured in ways you can't imagine. He wante to let me tell you guys that he won't come visiting as often as he used to or none" Balthazar replied making me frown, what did he meant.

"Wait, are you saying...tortured? Is he...he has to come back...I mean...Just.." I blabblered on and on nonsense less without knowing what the hell was going through my mind.

"Good luck" he smile before my surroundings blurred all out and a heavy migraine started to take place, damn you Balthazar, seriousy couldn't be peacefull all over?

"Hey!" Dean's voice yelled making me clucnh my head in between my hands in pain.

"Damn it Dean shut the f..." I trailed as it suddenly vanished and I open my eyes almost shock at my view.

"Where are we?" I asked my voice shaky as my eyes wandered around the beach.

"Well, I taught I skipped through the coast and then cut in to get more faster there" Dean replied smiling lovingly.

I frowned looking for Sam, either way, there was no one in sight, no Sam, no nothing, just the beach him and me.

"I...where's Sam?" I asked confused, he turn to me still smiling, I frowned even deeper, he wasn't Dean at least no the Dean I knew.

"Finally gone" he replied before grabbing the back of my head crashing his lips into his snaking his other hand up my shirt trailing hard kisses down my neck.