Ch,25 Day Calling.

Ch. 25

“That bitch” Dean cursed entering the hotel room where Sam, him and I were staying just finishing a case on some ghost on a killing spree.

“What’s wrong?” Sam asked looking up from his laptop at Dean who was glaring everywhere pacing the room, I sat there concerned waiting for response.

“The colt, that bitch. That bitch took it” Dean scowled standing in between Sam and I. I stood up in a flash anger taking over me.

“What? Who the hell? How?” I snapped getting in front of him defensively, first it was his fucking fault some, whoever bitch he meant had took it, second, yeah basically the first reason again.

“Meg” Dean replied glaring down at me my jaw clench as I remember her being mention, a demon they had sent to hell long time.

“When Dean?” Sam asked getting up and interrupting our glaring contest.

“Just now Sam! Oh yeah, she also said to tell you Hi and you know what else? That her freaking father can’t wait to meet you” Dean hissed taking it on Sam this time. Sam looked down uncomfortable before looking back up with puppy eyes at Dean.

“We’ll get it back from her then” Sam reassured softly trying to calm Dean down. I repressed the urge to rip off Sam’s puppy eyes as they stare at Dean’s waiting for response knowing Dean’s weakness was him and his puppy eyes.

“Fine” Dean scowled defeated rushing to pack his bags, I turned and finished off mines while Sam started doing his.

Once we finished we headed to our cars and headed to South Dakota, but not before stopping for breakfast.

“How in the hell could you let a demon take the colt from you Dean? Meg seriously?” Bobby scowled, making Dean glared at him offense and even more mad.

“They took me off ground Bobby okay.” Dean snapped excusing his error, Bobby shook his head sighing tiredly.

“Aye, then we have to start tracking down that scum” Bobby order getting up with phone on hand walking out the room.

“Figgin bitch” Dean cursed quietly glaring at the floor while resting his hands on the chair and leaning against the table. Sam shifted uncomfortably before looking up with a defeat expression.

“Nina can I borrow your car?” he asked making me look at him incredulously, once my gaze meet his puppy dog eyes, I cursed myself mentally.

“Yeah” I replied bitterly tossing the keys in the air towards him, he catches them with a nod and a quiet thanks before leaving the room and out the house.

I stood there leaning against the wall awkwardly trying to think of something to do, nothing came to mind. Dean stood straight and came towards me standing in front of me even more awkwardly.

I looked up with a ghost of a smirk on my lips and arched eyebrows, he sighed annoyed before arching his own and the smirking evilly.

“Want to go for a ride? Maybe we can check out some news and you get wifi to that thing you have” he offered referring to my Ipad 2 as a thing, I rose my eyebrows if that was even more possible.

“Oh, you Dean Winchester, asking me out on a date? I’m flattered” I teased with a flirty gaze. Dean scoffed and rolled his eyes before landing his gorgeous player eyes on mine with a cocky grin plastered on his lips.

“What if I were?” he asked teasingly stepping closer and closing the distance between us, I got off the wall and straightened up, causing our bodies to be in contact with each other.