Ch.26 Old love go away

"Well this is just great" Dean muttered once we were out of the small dinner we had stopped to get some food. We headed to ours cars which were parked side by side.

"Dean is our kind of gig probably, we could always get the colt later" Sam insisted for the hundreth time. He was pretty much convinced that there was something supernatural happening in this little town.

I admitted it too, I could feel it in my guts if there was something off of a place. Bobby sighed butting in before Dean and Sam kept on hissing at each other.

"Look, Nina will give me her car, I'll take care of this. As soon as I'm done I'll head over to you guys" Bobby explained tiredly. Sam looked in between Dean and him then landed hiz gaze on me waiting for an answer, I shrugged.

"I guess is the only option we have" I replied getting my keys from my back pocket and opening my car trunk.

"Fine, but call as soon as you are done, and let us know you are okay" Dean sighed defeated, Bobby gave him a look.

"Boy, I can take care of myself, you are the one that should be calling me to let me know you idjiots are okay" Bobby scoffed in a serious tone.

Dean sighed but nodded, I picked up my shovels bags and some guns leaving salt, rock, gas, bullets, guns and everything that Bobby might need for any kind of hunt.

"Good now let's go. Take care Bob's" I shouted hopping into Dean's impala after Sam had opened the door for me.

"Aye" Bobby shouted back before walking off back into the dinner, probably to start off the job.

Dean step on the gas pedal and drove off back to the road. Sam was staring out the window in utter silence and Dean kept singing softly to the radio that was playing some Bon Jovi songs.

I let out a breath of frustration as I tried to close my eyes and get some sleep but couldn't. Were they seriously going to be in silence the rest three hours of driving?

"Okay so,....what's your favorite movie?" I asked looking at both of them through the rear view mirror waiting for a response. Both of them looked at each others then at me with a confused expression, I frowned.

"That was a question you know, this silence is killing me." I muttered drumming my fingers against my thighs.

"Well I don't know, I don't think we have much time to watch tv, so I couldn't tell" Sam replied with a wek smile, I smile back with a slight sarcasm in it.

"Oh trust me Sammy, I know what you mean" I mumble tapping my foot in chorus with my drumming fingers.

"Well, I don't know. I watched a few" Dean replied with a mischevious tone of voice and amusing dreamy eyes.

" I'm sure you have, porn category which ain't what we talking about Dean" I scowled making him chuckle and Sam shook his head amused at his brother uniqueness.

"Whatever but seriously man there are some good ones. There was this one Sammy where.." Dean started teasingly eyeing Sam sideways with a cocky grin.

"Dean" Sam shouted just in time for Dean to shut up and crack up laughing. I stared at him annoyed before slapping the back of his head roling my eyes in disgust.

"Gez, can't take a joke uh" Dean mumbled to himself glaring through the rear view mirror at me.

"Well I stick to noring silence..." I trailed off as a quick rush of pain shot through me. I clenched to my abs as I bend slightly and bit my inside cheek to hold my sobs.

"Nina? Hey, hey you alright?" Sam asked turning aroung on his seat to face me with an aware look across his face. I nodded straightening myself but another shot of pain surged through me like lightning making me groan and bend over resting my forehead onmy knees.