Ch. 15 Let's get that bloodsucker....wait Ashley??

Crowley is played by Mark Sheppard,

*********************************************************************************************88            

I stretch up and found myself in bed, I frowned remembering last night I had felt asleep on the couch. God Damn Sam if you touched me, how cliché I sighed getting off of bed, grabbing an outfit and heading to the bathroom.

Once I did my morning routine I went to the kitchen and was now preparing myself an omelet, why? I didn’t know see there were this days I really tried to make myself a good breakfast.

Most of them didn’t turn out well though, at least I tried. I mix the eggs, green pepper, red pepper, black pepper and turn on the stove placing the pan on the heating ring-thingy.

I scooped some butter and throw it at it, waiting for it to melt I pour the mix on it.

“I taught you didn’t know how to cook” Sam’s voice said from the door framed, I turned and smirk “Morning” I greeted ignoring his comment. “Morning” he greeted back passing by me and making himself the same thing.

I went over to the fridge and pour myself some orange juice, by accident dropping the milk cartoon off the side, falling to the floor spilling all it’s contents out “F*ck!” I cursed already annoyed, I knew something had to go wrong while me on the kitchen.

“Don’t worry I got it” Sam said bending besides me helping me clean up all the spilled milk on the floor. I sighed getting up “I’m getting the mop” I said heading towards the basement.

“What the..” I said before being shut up by a hand on my mouth from behind bending my arms to my back, I winced as the pain from my stitches heated up a little.

I struggled against whoever it was but it was strong, “You must be the so famous Nina” a male’s voice said in my ear, I struggled harder but nothing.

“Now Now calm down” The voice hushed his lips kissing softly my ear trailing down my temples, my body shiver in fear and disgust.

“Just tell the Winchesters, to be more careful, and that I was here, Crowley” he added his name fading away. I gasped for air looking around frantically with my knife in hand now that I had been able to access it.

I ran upstairs not even caring about the mop “Crowley was here, who the fuck is that?” I hissed breathing heavy. Sam stood up frowning and alert looking everywhere “He is gone” I added, that seemed to relaxed him more.

“What did he say?” Sam asked all relaxed “Why aren’t you worry? Who the hell is that Sam?” I snapped back.

“He is a demon, hell’s king” Bobby said from behind me worried scanning me over. “Hell’s king? And you let him alive?” I hissed in disbelief, Sam gave me his best puppy eyes look ever, I glared at him.

“He had helped us in many ways, what did he said to you?” Sam asked once again.

“He told me to tell you guys to be careful” I said through clenched teeths. “Who said that?” Dean asked joining us at the kitchen, great a family reunion now.

“Crowley” Bobby answer, Dean looked at me quickly “He told you that? What did he do to you?” he asked concerned, I look up and meet his eyes.

“Nothing, he just told me to tell you guys that” I reassured “My omelet.!” I exclaimed when I noticed smoke coming from the stove, I ran to it and gulped down a scream.

The omelet no longer existed, it was all a black mushy ball left on the pan, I grunted picking it up throwing it into the trash placing the dirty pan on the dishwater.