Ch.9 3 seals left...what happens next then?

The day had past with no more news of Castiel which we were desesperatly needing it. There were still questions unanswered and he was the only one who could of explain what was happening.

"Why did he took you? What for?" I asked Dean, we, meaning Sam Dean and myself were now on Bobby's medium size old fashioned dusky living room. Bobby was off to some research on some library.

"The same thing he wanted for all of us,..." he trailed off "Dean ?" asked Sam softly Dean shifted his gaze to him and then to me.

"I don't know Sam....why don't you try calling him?" Dean suggested with a smirk Sam rolled his eyes and sighed "Cass?? Are you there??" he asked with closed eyes I frowned was he actually praying??

I chuckled and Sam glared at me but then shifted uncomfortable in his seat I put my normal blank face on. "That seemed to work perfectly " Dean said sarcastically." Why don't you try then Dean.?" Sam suggested putting on his best bitch-face.

Dean sighed and closed his eyes "Cass can you hear me..?..because if you do I'll like a word with you." Dean prayed I sniffed hiding my laugh. Dean glared at me. "And indeed that did work" Sam muttered.

"Hey I guessed you'll be here" Cass said appearing suddenly by my side I jump slightly and took my knife out putting it back in place when I realized it was Cass.

"So you hear Dean's praying but not mine?" Sam judge,  Cass frowned "I didn't hear neither of you, you are hidden to me as well as for others angels I just guess you've be here, we need to talk" Cass explained, I stood up and leaned against the wall casually.

"Why are angels dropping dead in here ?" I asked going straight to the point, he looked at me and gulped "There's some issues between us angels up there, nothing to worry about" he replied sternly I raised my eyebrows.

"You saying there's a war in heaven?" Sam asked in disbelief Cass gave off a short nod. "Get to the point Cass" order Dean "The seals....theres just 3 more left we need your help" Cass said I frowned "Wait wait hold up what seals?" I asked not knowing what they were talking about.

Dean glared at the floor and Sam looked at me with puppy eyes "Stop with the puppy eyes Sam answer" I said annoyed Cass looked at me and then when Sam was opening his mouth he spoke "You need to stop Lilith from breaking the rest" Cass order before vanishing.

"That bitch" Dean muttered under his breath I stood still ..Did he just said stop Lilith? The worse demon ever? The one I been tracking down and then gave up ? And what seals did he meant?.

"Nina...do you know about the 66 seals that holds Lucifer in his cage?" Sam asked softly as if I was some type of softy, it took me 30 seconds to realize it "You qotta be kidding me" I mumbled not entirely believing the fact that if those left 3 seals were finally broken, Lucifer would walk free again and if you don’t exactly know who exactly is Lucifer then here is another name for him. The devil, as satan.

"Is true if the last seal brake Lucifer.." Sam was cut off by Dean " That motherfuker rises" Dean completed standing up dialing someones number "We qotta kill Lilith...but how?" I asked Sam shook his head.

"Bobby? ,.get your ass here we got some lovely news" Dean said to the phone and then hang up."That bitch..we gotta start tracking her down again...wouldn't mind a clue Cass.!" He yelled looking at the ceiling.

I sighed first of all, how the hell did 57 seals already broke off "How did all those seals broke already?" I asked Sam something about his eyes tell he felt guilty about something.

"We..." he started I cut him off "Don't is okay...we don't got no time for history we gotta make it..we gotta track that slut down and kill her" I scowled getting angry at just the fact that if he rises many people will die and we wouldn't be able to stop it.

"Bobby's on his way" Dean declare pacing a little. "Maybe Ruby can help us, she said she'll help" Sam said shifting in his place when Dean let out a cold laugh. "You mean Ruby? The demon Ruby? You trust her?" I asked disbelief in my voice Sam looked uncomfortable.

"Oh more than that he hook up with her,,,they go wayyy back" Dean scowl "Dean is not" Sam started but Dean cut him off once again as usual "Oh no Sammy? You don't actually trust her? And have work with her?" Dean hissed Sam gapped trying to defend himself but shut stood up and left.

"Great" Dean muttered pouring himself a glass of scotch. I disintegrated all of this and pouted once, then bit my inside cheek thinking what else I needed to know. "Something you wanna say bratty?" Dean teased, I knit my eyebrows together while glaring at him.

"What the fuck Dean? Bratty? Seriously what the hell does that even means?....don't answer that." I added ripping his glass off his hand and pouring some scotch to myself.

"Wow it actually amazes me how much manners you got" he said pissed off I smirk. "Yeah sometimes I think the same about you." I teased, he glared but quickly smirked "What an image of me naked>?" he teased I frowned and then raised my eyebrow.

"I'm guessing this time you asking for a black eye" I warned sheepishly he smirk and leaned his face to mine, I glared at him and hold ground smirking back.

"You can try hon." He whispered teasingly I put my cup on the table and grab his tshirt pushing him against the table, he hold my arms trying to get hold of me..."Hey.! What the hell are you guys doing?" hissed Bobby interrupting us I pulled my arms out of his grip glaring at him

"Sorry if I interrupted you two ...you could of gotten a room." Bobby said looking us in disgust I frowned he went upstairs shaking his head in disbelief, did he just taught we were.. ..actually doing something? Hell no.

"Bobby is not what...you think." I whispered looking in his direction "Looks like Bobby taught otherwise" Dean smirked I glared at him pushing him against the cabinets and storming out of there.