Chapter Four - Edited

Mason's P.O.V
Walking around the town, I took the time to appreciate the sun that burned down onto my skin; it wasn't too hot but it allowed me to keep warm with just my T-shirt and jeans. It was such a nice day that I didn't even mind the crowded streets, I walked through contentedly.

It was around three o'clock when I chose to stop by and visit Frankie at work, I stepped inside of the café. Rachel, one of the workers, smiled and greeted me as she walked by. I stepped up to the counter to see Frankie stood serving the last customer in the line.

"Hey, Mase. What a surprise seeing you here." Frankie said sarcastically before smiling.

"Shut up, Frank. Stop complaining, I know you've missed me." I smirked at him as I leaned against the cold counter.

"That is true," He grinned at me. "Do you want anything while you're here?"

"Uh, sure. I'll have a mocha." I smiled sweetly, taking some money out of the back pocket of my jeans.

"So, how's things with you and Jaymi?" I asked, watching as he made my drink.

"It's going good, not long until he's home." He cheekily smiled. "But enough about us, I saw you with that boy yesterday." He said, glancing at me.

"Oh, yeah. That kid was weird." I chuckled, acting as though he wasn't the last thing I thought of last night.

"You were talking for quite some time with him right here yesterday." He hinted, while grinning at me.

"Okay, yes, I was talking to a boy yesterday. Yes, we talked for quite some time but that doesn't mean anything." I protested, shaking my head.

"He was hot though." An eyebrow raised on his face.

"Yes, and?"

"So you admit he was attractive?" He smirked.

"I'm not talking about this anymore, Frankie." I avoided eye contact, a slight smile playing at my lips. I felt the heat rising on my cheeks.

"Okay, okay. Again, whenever you're ready." He chuckled.

He handed me my drink and I made my way over to a table by the window. I took a seat and sighed in relief when I felt the weight lifted off my feet.

I wasn't sure how long I was there but it felt like forever that I sat consumed in my book with my hot drink in my hand.
-
Justin's P.O.V
Whilst walking through the town, I grumbled at the amount of pushes and shoves I was getting, trying not to turn around and throw a punch. When did the human race become so annoying? Why can't they just move at an orderly pace?

I decided to head to the little coffee shop I met the girl at yesterday; she was hot and I wanted to see her again.

I walked into the café, I was hit with the familiar scent of cocoa that my nose was still trying to forget. I mindlessly looked around behind the counter for any sign of Mason but to my disappointment, I couldn't see her. As I scanned around the room, I saw the familiar dark, brown waves of hair and I was sure it was her. I walked over to the seats near the window and was certain it was her when I noticed the black nail polish.

"Sitting down on the job? That's not very professional." I joked, putting my hand on the back of her chair.

As she turned around to look at me, I noticed she had less make up on than she did yesterday, she still looked hot.

The sun beamed through the clear windows and hit the left side of her face wonderfully. She seemed to be squinting while she looked up at me.