Chapter Twenty Seven - Part One

Warning: Slight sexual content

Mason's P.O.V
I wandered around the shopping mall, not sure of where to go next. In all honestly, I didn't want to go to work, I wasn't ready to face my boss. I was still shaken up and even Justin said that he doesn't want me going in anytime soon.

Well, he said he doesn't want me going in ever again.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and saw I had a message from Justin.

From Justin:
What are you doing, baby? I'm bored, you should come over and keep me company😉

I rolled my eyes but chuckled lightly.

To Justin:
Sorry, I can't. I'm having 'me' time😁

I put my phone in my pocket as I decided to get something to eat. Once I had ordered and gotten my food, I sat down in the corner of the room.

I took out my phone, seeing Justin had replied.

From Justin:
Hmm, really? You need any help with that?

I choked on my sandwich, I saw a few people turn to look at me. My face instantly heated up. I decided to mess with him.

To Justin:
I could use a hand, this is a lot to take

I chuckled, imaging his reaction.

From Justin:
Don't mess with me, Mason.

To Justin:
I'm not, baby. I'm being very serious😉

I'll probably pay for this later, but I was having too much fun. The image of Justin getting flustered made me take it further.

From Justin:
Are you joking with me? Don't lie to me, I'm already hard.

I held in a laugh, almost feeling bad for him. What do I say now? I should probably help him.

To Justin:
Yeah, I'm shopping lol

It seemed to take him a few minutes to reply.

From Justin:
Fuck, Mason. Come sort this.

To Justin:
I cant, babe. But, if you be a good boy and wait, you might get something later👅

I mentally praised myself, that'll do it.

From Justin:
Shit, you better not be joking. God, you drive me insane. I need you.

He sent another message, but this one had an attachment.

From Justin:
But

The message was a simple 'but', the photo that came with it caused me to actually choke. Once I calmed down, I glanced again.

Never have I ever received a 'dick pic', never had I expected one from Justin. The thing is, it didn't make me uncomfortable in that way. It made me feel something. I felt my body get flustered.