Chapter Fifty Four

Epilogue

Mason's P.O.V
I stood in front of Justin, gazing up at him in adoration. A slight look of anticipation was set on his face as he grinned down at me. Everyone sat watching us intently.

I looked around. My parents sat proudly next to Justin's after my father had given me away, they were chatting and communicating. Frankie sat with Jaymi, pointing out the whole design of the wedding, probably letting him know how much he helped out on. Ryan, Khalil, Lola and Kylie sat, practically grinning at us.

The beautiful little human Justin and I had created stood behind Justin, looking around innocently. Her dress flowed around her and her hair waved down her back. I giggled every time she waved at me excitedly.

I felt my heart race in my chest when it was my turn to read the vows I should have written. Instead, I took a long breath and let my mind form the sentences and my heart feel the emotions.

"Justin, when I first took your appearance in when you wouldn't let me by you at the coffee shop, I thought 'damn he's hot'," I chuckled, Justin blushed as he looked down at his shoes. The crowd let out a low laughter. "And when you spoke to me, I asked myself 'Does that smug smirk ever leave his face?', clearly the answer is no." I pointed out as a smirk took over Justin's lips. "But it snowballed from there and I never could have imagined loving someone the way I love you." I took in his appearance, inwardly complimenting him on how good he looked in a suit.

"You make me laugh when I'm sad, you're there when I'm not feeling myself, and your whole being is beautiful with a bit of overly confident on the side." I joked, making him chuckle. "You make me want to be better. All this time I thought I wanted a simple life, but you changed that and I'm glad. This is what I want." I squeezed his hand in my own, he mirrored my action.

"I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to have my best friend and my lover in one person, but I don't take any of it for granted. You're the best thing that could ever have happened to me and I wouldn't change any part of this." I saw Justin's eyes glaze over as they never stopped looking into mine.

"The way I feel about you, the things I feel for you, they're all new to me. I didn't think these kind of feelings existed outside of books and movies. You're everything I ever wanted, Justin. You're everything I needed so, thank you." I sniffed, feeling my eyes water and a lump start to form in my throat as I spilled my emotions. The room was quiet while I spoke, the sun shined through the windows and down on us

"Everything about you that I came to learn and understand made me fall even further in love with you that it scares me. But I know that this is what I want for the rest of my life; every day is a new adventure when I'm with you and I can't wait for the future." I squeezed his hand, letting out a large breath.

The rows of people stared and smiled at us, I chuckled as my cheeks flushed. When it was Justin's turn, I noticed he looked down at his shoes and took a deep breath. I waited patiently for him.

"Mason," He scratched the back of his neck. "I gotta be honest, I'm not good with words." He chuckled, biting the inside of his cheek while our relatives laughed. "But I love you, and I think that's all that matters. That's the reason why we're here, why we've stayed strong for so long. Because the love I feel for you is strong enough."

"I, uh, I'm happy, with you, I feel like everything is okay. And I want that for the rest of my life, I want you for the rest of my life." His eyes scanned my face, they settled on my lips as he licked his own. My hands rested in his tightly.

"When I first met you, I had no idea I'd be here today. I was so used to the whole drinking and fucki--Shit--Sorry." Justin seemed to instantly realise his surroundings, remembering it wasn't just the two of us, and immediately began to stutter. I simply laughed at him. "Uh, I was used to drinking my life away and uh, sleeping around. With you, I don't need any of that."

"Being close to people was never something I was really comfortable with, but you some how made it easy, so easy. I don't think I could be more thankful for you and everything you've done." I felt a single tear roll down my face. "You've given me happiness, a future, and the most beautiful little person I could ever imagine. It's been difficult but it's all been worth it. To be here today, it's weird; this was never something I thought I wanted. But this," He looked around at his surroundings. The warm air, the white that took over almost everything, the smiles on people's faces. "This is definitely something I wanted, and probably needed for a long time. I love you." In that moment, we were lost. I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from his.

There were a few coughs and sniffs emitting from the sea of people before us. I felt myself becoming lost in the moment as I realise that this is where I wanted to be. All those times I found myself not caring about my future and now, it was all I could think about.

Third Person
Justin took her by the waist, pulling her into him. In a split second his lips were crashing against hers, taking the breath from her body.

The crowd laughed at Justin's typical eagerness; it hadn't been time to kiss, yet Justin seemed to think it was necessary. As the two young people continued, the crowd watched them in awe.

Mason Jones hadn't expected such a deep relationship to come in such a short time, and she hadn't thought she would ever be with someone like Justin Bieber. But she found herself wanting him more and more each day. She craved his presence. For once in her life, she was happy things weren't simple.

Justin Bieber would never have thought he would ever be stood at the alter with the woman he loved. He never imagined he'd be in such a close connected relationship with someone like Mason Jones. But he was at peace in that moment. He found himself excited and prepared for the journey ahead of them both.

"We're gonna be okay, right?" She whispered, holding him close as she looked into his eyes.

"Of course; it's us. You know we'll always be okay." His lips came in contact with her forehead, he pulled her close and intended to keep her that way.