Chapter Thirty Four

Justin's P.O.V
I watched as I sat in front of Mason eating her breakfast, looking as though she doesn't have a care in the world.

"Hey, babe." I got her attention. She looked up at me and stopped chewing. "You're cute." I grinned at her.

I looked at her; She had a mouth full of food, her hair was going in different directions, she had no make up on, she was in her pyjamas, and yet she still looked so perfect. Cute was an understatement.

"What do you want?" She squinted at me.

"What?" I laughed as I stood up.

"You're being cute, you must want something." She asked, sounding suspicious.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"I don't want anything." I mumbled into her neck. "I just love you." I ran my nose along her neck softly.

"I love you too." She put her hand in my hair and massaged my head, making me moan.

"What are you doing today? I'm gonna head to the gym." I asked her as I put my plate in the sink and washed it.

"I need to start going to the gym again." She groaned, she stood up and started washing her plate.

"You used to go?"

"Mhm, yeah, but I stopped going." She shrugged.

"You should come with me," I said as I put my hands on her hips. "Not that you need to, your ass is pretty tight as it is." I smirked before leaning down and biting her neck.

"You're such a boy." She whined at me, making me laugh.

"I'm just saying, babygirl. So, will you come with me?" I turned her around and looked at her with hope.

"Sure, what time are you going?" She asked as she moved out of my grip to go get ready.

"Whenever you're ready."

"Well, I have to go home to get my gym stuff." She sighed.

"I'll just go get changed and I'll drive you." I said, ready to go upstairs.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." I winked at her before running upstairs.

I quickly got changed into a white tank top and a pair of black shorts before going back downstairs to meet Mason.

I got my shoes on and we drove over to her house, I waited in the car whilst she got changed.

I waited for around five minutes, tapping and humming to the song on the radio, before I saw the door open.

Mason came out wearing a baggy t shirt that showed her shoulder over a white t shirt that I'm sure, clung to her perfectly. She wore grey gym trousers that stopped in the middle of her leg and that also clung to her in the best way, complimenting her ass. I bit my lip hard.

She got in the passenger seat, her hair bouncing in the ponytail it was in.

"I don't think we can go to the gym together anymore."

"Why not?" She frowned.

"With what you're wearing, I'm not gonna be able to concentrate." I grinned at her.